TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
a. Client is engaging Battle Boxing Gym (BBG) for fitness, coaching services to be provided by Kevin Brown and Elijah Seawright at Battle Boxing Gym.
b. Trainers at Battle Boxing Gym will create an exercise program geared to Client’s fitness level and experience in order to meet Client’s objectives.
c. Client agrees to sign the Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability.
d. Client agrees to inform BBG and trainer(s) of any and all conditions, medical or otherwise, that may affect his/her ability to participate in training sessions.
2. Training Sessions. Training Sessions may include, but are not limited to, the following activities: testing of physical fitness; exercise; boxing and sparring conditioning; cardiovascular training; weight lifting and training; and stretching.
3. Indemnity. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BBG and its Trainer(s) for any injuries, illnesses, and the like experienced as the result of the Client’s Training Sessions.
4. Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Parties and reflects a complete understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter. This Contract supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Contract may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both Battle Boxing Gym and Client.
5. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Contract that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
8. Legal and Binding Contract. This Contract is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Contract may be entered into and is legal and binding all over the world. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Contract.
9. Severability. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
10. Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
11. Applicable Law. This Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where the property is located, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
BY SIGNING BELOW, THE CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS CONTRACT AND THAT THE CLIENT IS SATISFIED WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CONTRACT. THE CLIENT SHOULD NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT IF THERE ARE ANY BLANK SPACES. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A COPY OF THIS CONTRACT AT THE TIME YOU SIGN IT.
INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
This Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability is material to the Personal Training Contract and is incorporated herein by reference.
1. Client certifies that he/she is of adequate physical condition to participate in physical exercise.
2. Client certifies that he/she assumes the risk of physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise.
3. Client certifies that he/she will disclose to Trainer whenever suggested activities cause distress beyond Client’s threshold.
4. Client certifies that he/she will not hold Battle Boxing Gym or its Trainer(s) liable for any physical injury, whether minor, severe, or otherwise that result from Training Sessions.
5. Client certifies that he/she assumes all responsibility for his/her participation in the Training Sessions.
I AM IN GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH AND DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY HANDICAPS OR PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT COULD CONSTITUTE A DANGER TO MYSELF OR OTHERS AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES, AND I ACCEPT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES FREELY.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL – I give my permission to use my name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, I send to Battle Boxing Gym and or to their social media. I agree that anything I send, Battle Boxing Gym has complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the Internet. I acknowledge that I will not receive any compensation, etc for the use of such pictures, etc.
BATTLE BOXING GYM CULTURE POLICY
Creating a culture, atmosphere, and experience that produces incredible change and inspiration for Battle Boxing Gyms' Clients will continue to be one of the highest priorities.
1. It is expected that all members are committed to and help develop this culture.
2. It is expected that you are positive on all fronts.
3. Negative talk about yourself or others will not be tolerated. We change lives with positive, motivating, and encouraging words and actions.
4. If at any point you have concerns regarding your BBG experience please let us know. We will handle the situation as quickly as possible. We welcome and encourage your feedback.
5. We actually care about each of our clients, and we want to help you!
6. Understand that your Trainer/Coach has your best interest in mind. Listen to your coach, follow their recommendations, and rely on their expertise to get you great results.
7. You must understand that it is entirely up to you to put in the work needed to get amazing results. We ask that you follow our fitness coaching plan, listen to your coaches, give 100% effort during your training sessions, and get to at least 90% of your scheduled sessions for best results.
8. Our experience has shown that consistency, progression, and priority is the keys to your success. Be consistent with your training and nutrition, always try to get better and make it a priority to get results. If you do these three things, you will be well on your way to success.
If this waiver is delivered by any electronic means whatsoever and said delivery shall be of the same force and effect as the delivery of an original signature.