1. You must have an Active saving account at People’s Micro bank or other banks. Your usual savings balance will serve as our basis to measure your capacity to repay.
2. Your saving account is the best way of introducing yourself and developing your relationship with the bank.
3. You must not have any unpaid or default loan in other banks or lenders. It will cause the refusal of your Application. You must pay them first and then apply at People’s Micro bank.
4. You must carefully fill-in all required information as much as possible to assist us make quick Assessments. The lack of information will delay the review process.
5. You must have an Active Source of Income at the time of Application. An active Cash flows is the bank’s basis for assessing your capacity to repay
6. You must build your own saving account to be used as Equity or Security Deposit. Money saved in a Saving Account is the best form of Security
7. For other details, please consult with our loans officers at the branch or call the nearest branch.
8. There are 5 steps to complete the online form
LOAN APPLICANTS MUST NOT GIVE BRIBE, GIFT MONEY OR REWARDS TO ANY BANK STAFF TO SEEK FAVOR OR APPROVAL TO ANY LOAN REQUEST. PMBL WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS PRACTICE.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1. YOUR CURRENT PROFESSION OR OCCUPATION
1. Please fill in the appropriate Category.
2. YOUR CURRENT SOURCES OF INCOME
1. Please tell us your main source of income/s. This will be the main source of repaying the proposed loan.
Do these incomes above have any written evidence to help us validate and physically verify, Such as 3-6 monthly bank statements, payslips proof of cash flows, savings, invoices, receipts, stock inventories, IBDs, etc?
2. Please tell us your secondary or other sources of income/s.
2.1. SURPLUS MONEY OR SAVINGS BALANCES
Can you estimate how much cash surplus or savings balances is left in your cash box or bank account after you deduct all your total monthly expenses (inclusive of all business and household expenses)?
Average cash surplus in cash box after expenses
Average cash surplus in bank account after deducting all withdrawals/payments
3.1. LOANS WITH PMBL AND OTHER LENDERS
If YES, Please specify the Products and Type of Accounts you currently have at PMBL and other banks.
If NO, please tell us who recommended you to seek PMBL banking service?
2. Please specify the loan amount and your detailed purpose for seeking a loan at PMBL.
3.3. YOUR CURRENT AND UNPAID LOAN OBLIGATION WITH PMBL AND OTHER LENDERS
Please tell us any current loan repayments which you currently pay with PMBL and other lenders
4. PROPOSED LOAN REPAYMENT
Looking at your main source/s of income and current expenses, please tell us how much can you allocate to repay this proposal? Your proposed amount of repayment can be determined by the amount of cash surplus or unspent cash left in your cash box or bank account after deducting your total monthly expenses and current loan obligations. Please put your estimates only. We will require more information when needed.
1. How long do you intend to repay this proposed loan?
4.1. YOUR PROPOSED SECURITY
1. What is your proposed Security to guarantee this loan?
5. HOW SOON DO YOU NEED THE FUNDS?
I/We hereby give my/our full consent to the People’s Micro Bank Limited to collect any information about my/our credit history to include but not limited to the Credit Data Bureau as part of the bank’s due diligence checks before making an informed decision on this application. I cannot invalidate this consent until a written signed notice is sent by me to PMBL.
Thank you for filling out this questionnaire. We will do our best to come back to you within 24 hours with an indicative and initial offer after we processed the information provided in this questionnaire. We will ask for more information when necessary. Note that a final offer will be given you only after you have submitted the complete requirements along with necessary documentation for us to proceed. These information will be held strictly confidential between you and the bank.
Our sales staff are paid incentive commissions and salaries from the bank. Please REPORT or text Management or Human Resource Department on Mobile Number 7038 4635 any PMBL staff who demands or requests for cash or gifts as a means to get approval to your loan request.
PMBL strictly prohibits all staff from receiving gifts or cash rewards from Customers.
Thank you very much for your confidence in us.
THE SALES & MARKETING TEAM