1. All Aquatic Center and Pool Rules will be enforced
2. Final payment must be received and registration confirmed fifteen days (15) in advance of the rental date. Rentals will be dropped if payment is not received.
3. If you wish to cancel, you must do so no later than 5 days (5) prior to rental. There is a $10.00 cancellation fee deducted from your payment.
4. If weather conditions force a pool closure, the YMCA will re-schedule your rental, issue a voucher, or issue a refund upon request.
5. The contact person must bring their copy of this rental agreement to the pool prior to the group's reserved time.
6. YMCA Staff reserves the right to deny any person entry to the pool who poses a clear health or safety risk to other pool patrons.
7. Food and beverage may not be brought into pool area. Picnic tables are provided outside the Aquatic Center.
As the responsible party for the above event, I agree to all the conditions outlined in the rental policy. I also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Palestine YMCA from any and all claims, demands, costs, or expenses arising out of any injuries to any party that I am responsible for. There are NO REFUNDS if the given number of expected guests does not warrant extra guards. ONLY the number of swimmers which are within the lifeguard to swimmer ratio will be allowed in the pool.