1. We must receive payment by the due date indicated or order may be subject to late fees and/or cancellation. If due date is not met and your order is cancelled, you are responsible to initiate a new order. This may incur a rush fee.
2. If final payment is not made by the due date indicated, a late fee will be added of 10% of your order total.
3. Payment is accepted through secure online processing of credit card or bank account with our Wave invoicing system. Cash or check payments are accepted only with previous arrangement.
4. Your order will be cancelled if payment is not received 24 hours before pickup or delivery time, unless other arrangements have been approved by Floured Cupcakes.
5. If you (or your representative) elect to pick up your order, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition once it leaves Floured Cupcakes possession.
6. We are not responsible for any damage to your order after delivery is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment. Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table. We also recommend an optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
7. On occasion we will photograph our products and reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
8. Our products contain or may come in to contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. It is your responsibility to notify your guests of these risks and hold Floured Cupcakes harmless for any allergic reactions. You will be provided with an ingredients list at the time of pickup/delivery
9. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Floured Cupcakes to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes and strikes, accidents, acts of God and other causes beyond our control. We will make every reasonable effort to complete your order as listed.