In agreement to lease one parking space from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (SEBTS) for the above noted school year. I, and my son/daughter, do understand and agree to abide by the following rules and regulations:
1. Only the above mentioned student may use this parking permit, and it must be displayed on the rearview mirror of the vehicle. It may not be transferred to anyone else.
2. SEBTS is not responsible for any damage or theft that may occur to the student’s vehicle while parked in the SEBTS lot.
3. No littering. Do not leave trash in the parking lot. Dispose of all trash properly.
4. No smoking, alcohol use, tobacco use, or drug use is allowed on SEBTS’ campus.
5. Parking is only allowed in the designated parking area as indicated by the parking permit.
6. Parking is allowed only in approved parking spaces as marked by parking blocks. No parking in the driveways, on grass, or on sidewalks is allowed.
7. All vehicles parked in the SEBTS lot must meet all the requirements for a vehicle as regulated by the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles, i.e. proper tags, inspections, insurance, etc.
8. No racing, spinning tires, or reckless driving will be tolerated.
9. No fighting, bullying, or abusive behavior including physical or verbal will be tolerated.
Violation of the above rules and regulations may result in the revocation of parking privileges. Continued violations may result in your vehicle being booted or towed at the discretion of SEBTS’ Department of Campus Security. In any of the above instances, the parking fee will not be refunded and tow charges will be the responsibility of the vehicle’s owner.