Consent form and policies for coaching, all clients must sign a form before coaching begins:
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
The Client will pay the Coach an amount in full, for the performance of the Services (hereinafter referred to as “the Fee”) before the sessions begin.No credit is extended.
All terms and conditions of this Agreement and any materials provided during the term of the Agreement must be kept confidential by the Client unless disclosure is required pursuant to the process of law.
Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement, or beyond the exceptions set forth above, is expressly forbidden without the prior consent of the Coach.
The Client agrees that it is his/her responsibility to notify the Coach of the exact number of hours prior to engaging in the scheduled calls and/or meetings.
PIA reserves the right to bill the Client for a missed meeting if not canceled within 24 hours prior to the session.
The Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
The Client agrees that any intellectual property provided to him/her by the Coach will remain the sole property of the Coach, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights associated with any ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, works of authorship, confidential information or trade secrets.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall the Coach be liable for any damages for any indirect, consequential, or special damages. Outcomes are not guaranteed and consultants are not in place of professional psychological health professionals. The Coach, hereby, makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied, with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon, and rendered.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation (“ICF”) (www.coachfederation.org/ethics).
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
3. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical, or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the Coach will recommend that the Client inform the mental health care provider of the coaching services being provided.
5. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
6. All services are nonrefundable. I understand if I do not achieve the results I wanted I cannot ask for a refund, contest refunds for time already invested in by the coach, or time that was set aside for the client and the appointment was not canceled.
7. If a client is late for an appointment, the appointment time will only go to the end of the scheduled session time allotted.
I have read and understood this agreement and I am over the age of 18. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties mentioned above, therefore I agree to the coaching rules mentioned in this waiver.