Abstract Submission Form
We are delighted you plan to join us for the 13th International Symposium on Biogeochemistry of Wetlands.
SPECIAL ALERT! In case you haven't heard, the symposium will now be VIRTUAL and we trust you still wish to present at this prestigious event.
Before you begin the abstract submission process, we want to share a few helpful tips with you.
If you start the online process and get interrupted, the submission will time out, so before you begin, we recommend you gather the following information in advance:
1. If you were asked to speak in a pre-organized session, you will need the session organizer's name and email address. Please input your session organizer’s email in the Cc email field on the form.
2. If you are submitting a contributed abstract for review as a possible oral or poster presentation, review the Session Topics list and determine which overarching theme is most applicable to your abstract.
3. Before beginning the process, verify your abstract was prepared using the official abstract template that was provided. It should contain a title, recognize all authors and their respective affiliations, and include your brief bio statement and full contact information at the end of the document.
4. You will get an error message if you try to upload your abstract file while it is still open on your computer. Make sure the file is closed on your computer before you hit submit.
5. Once you complete the abstract submission process, a confirmation form will be automatically generated and appear on your screen. You will also receive an email confirmation in your inbox. Save this confirmation for future reference, as it will contain further instructions. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folder.
WARNING: If you do not receive a confirmation email when you complete the submission, we did not receive your abstract. Contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.