Criteria for nominations:
1. Nominations can be made council-wide, as we are strive to have competitors who represent the entire geographical footprint of GSWCF. Nominees must be active Girl Scout members.
2. Competitors must be nominated through this form by someone who has seen their efforts with Girl Scouts and in the community and wishes to recognize their hard work (they cannot be self-nominated for this award).
3. The competition committee will review all applications and select eight finalists to compete for the award.
4. Once nominated, each competitor will be contacted by Council staff to confirm their information, willingness to participate, and have them answer a few more questions in their own words. Please make sure that you provide a valid email address and phone number for the man you’re nominating.
5. Final judging will be based on three categories (each with equal weight):
* Creativity in their "Man Enough" campaign
* Finalists' history of community involvement, both with Girl Scouts and other organizations
* Partiicpation in a fundraising challenge (an individual fundraising page will be set up by the Council for each finalist).
6. Nominees will be asked to actively participate through social media and personal contacts for the weeks leading up to Membership Kickoff on August XX, 2021 where the winner will be announced.
7. Deadline for nominations is Friday May 28, 2021 at midnight.