INDIVIDUAL LESSON POLICY CONTRACT
Individual Lesson Registration Procedures:
1. Parent/Guardian must complete a Request for Individual Lesson form for their child. Each additional child needs to have their own registration form completed.
2. Parent/Guardian must read each policy point and sign below that they have read and understand policies.
3. Aquatic Director or assigned individual will contact the family to schedule a total of 4 30-minute time slots.
Payment is required at confirmation of Individual Lesson dates. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Cash, or Check.
Inclement Weather Policy:
For the safety of all instructors and participants the community center will cancel group and individual swimming lessons if Becker schools close due to the weather. This will be announced on the Becker Community Center Facebook page. Please call the BCC prior to your class time if you have any questions. The BCC will do their best to reschedule any cancelled classes due to the weather or other unforeseen incidences, if we are unable to reschedule a refund for that class amount will be provided.
Cancellation requests made within at least two (2) weeks/fourteen (14) days of program start date = full refund.
· Cancellation requests made within one (1) week/seven (7) days of class start = 50% refund.
· Cancellation requests made less than one (1) week/seven (7) days of program start date = no refund given.
Missed Individual Lesson Policy:
There are no make ups offered for Individual Lessons that were cancelled or missed with less than one (1) week/ seven (7) day notice. Individual Lessons that need to be rescheduled by parent/ guardian must be communicated one (1) week/ seven (7) days in advance to the Aquatic Director at email@example.com or 763-200-4274. The BCC will do their best to reschedule any lessons with notice. If we are unable to reschedule, a refund for that class amount will be provided (please review cancellation policy to see those refund rates).