Welcome to Pret A Soleil. Our objective is to help you achieve a beautiful tan and your health and safety is our main concern.
HVLP UV Free Spray-on Tanning
• Your spray on tan color will not provide you with protection from tanning beds or the sun. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is recommended for protection against overexposure to UVA/UVB rays.
• The tanning solution contains color that may transfer to clothing, furniture or car seats. The tanning solution is water-based so washing will always remove the color, with the exception of silk fabrics. We suggest bringing a towel to cover your car seat and tanning in an old bathing suit or undergarment if you choose to wear one. Pret A Soleil is not responsible for potential stains to clothing or upholstery.
• If you have sensitive skin or allergies to sunless tanning products containing DHA, or if you are unsure whether you may be allergic to DHA, we suggest consulting your physician prior to tanning. Allergic reactions such as minor skin rash are extremely rare and can usually be alleviated by a simple shower. If you have never used a sunless tanning product, we suggest a patch test 24 hours before the full body application.
• During the tanning process your tanning professional may have to touch your body to properly position you for application and to remove excess product. You will be advised of any contact before it occurs.
• It is important to follow written and verbal instructions provided by your tanning technician. Failure to do so may adversely affect your tanning results.
• Duration of your tan is based on many factors such as skin condition, exfoliation rate, lifestyle,etc. Pret A Soleil has no control over these factors and makes no claims regarding duration. Maintaining your sunless tan requires regular proper care. Consult your tanning professional for tips, aftercare instructions and products to maximize your sunless tanning results.