YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE AND NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
• You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus.
• You have tested positive for coronavirus.
• You have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19). The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not
need to measure your temperature).
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or
more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot
smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
• You live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- Has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19).
DO ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY TO YOU?
If you answered Yes to all above , we will kindly ask you to reschedule your apointment to other convenience day.
By signing the form below, I am acknowledging the potential risk to contract the COVID-19 disease during services provided today and voluntarily agreed to accept service . I further agree and herby release Twinkle Tips and its employees from any and all liability associated with the potential ricsk to conract NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
Please vissit NHS website for detailed information about how long you need to self-isolate for.