ARTMONKEY allows you to open your creative senses and ease your mind in this self exploring abstract painting workshop held at The G hotel, The Guice beach bar, on a soothing sunset of sipping and painting while overlooking the Mediterranean coast.
Join us on Saturday 15th of August to release your inner artist and explore painting by the beach instructed by contemporary artist and co- founder of Art Empowers Shaymaa Khaled.
Through this workshop participants will be able to:
- Explore all about Fluid art and Acrylic pouring techniques.
- Learn about unconventional tools and techniques.
- Explore nature while painting by the beach.
Date and Time
Saturday 15th of August 5:00-7:30 pm
*might extend extra half an hour
The Guice bar, The G hotel, Seashell, North Coast.
- No prior art experience needed.
- All materials and equipment are provided.
- All sahel residents outside of seashell are welcome to join as well!
As part of safety and social distancing measures
- This workshop will be available only for a very limited number of attendees.
- All participants are seated evenly at a safe distance.
About the artist/instructor
Shaymaa is an architect, interior designer, artist and muralist based in Cairo. She graduated from the American University in Cairo after completing her bachelor degree in Architectural engineering. Art has always sparked her interest since her early years and she decided to pursue her passion for art by completing certified courses in contemporary visual and fine arts awarded by top institutes in the field including the University of the Arts London, UAL. Shaymaa has worked on numerous artistic projects and art pieces inside and outside of Egypt, including individual and commercial innovative projects. Currently she has her work showcased in private art collections in Cairo, Greece, France, Luxembourg and UAE.
After you submit your registration, a representative will contact you shortly to confirm your booking and handle your payment.