Customer Responsibilities and Rules
1. NO food, drinks, and gum on the Inflatable.
2. NO Shoes, glasses, jewelry, badges, and hard or sharp objects (such as, but not limited to buckles, pens, purses, etc.) MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to people and equipment. CHECK ALL POCKETS BEFORE USING THE INFLATABLE.
3. NO pets on the Inflatable.
4. NO Water: If you have rented a dry unit, you are not allowed to use water with the inflatable. You will be charged the full cleaning fee for cleaning and drying out the inflatable. If Lessor is unable to completely dry the unit, resulting in mold or other unsafe conditions, and the unit is damaged beyond repair, Lessee is to pay the full replacement cost.
5. NO Silly String: Do not spray silly string inside or on Inflatable, as it will discolor the Inflatable and it is impossible to repair. If silly string discoloration is found on the inflatable, you will be charged the full price of the inflatable and any shipping fees associated.
6. NO confetti.
7. Evacuate patrons from the Inflatable if sustained winds reach 15 Miles Per Hour and turn off blowers.
8. DO NOT allow users to bounce on the step (entry ramp).
9. NO climbing or hanging from the outside walls, on top of mesh / covers or any area not
intended for play.
10. NO flipping, diving, using aggressive physical contact, or climbing on structures not intended for climbing. Failure to follow through with this rule can lead to serious injury or death.
11. Users must slide down slide feet first only, and only one person may slide down at a time. It is
strictly prohibited for chaperons/parents to place kids in between their legs and slide down together. Failure to follow through with this rule can lead to broken legs and severed limbs.
12. NO jumping or diving off the slide platform or any part of the slide.
13. ONLY one user at a time climbing up and/or sliding down. Landing area must be completely clear before the next user slides down the slide.
14. Be aware that emergencies can arise for various reasons, such as loss of electrical power. In an
emergency such as this, the inflatable will slowly start to deflate but you will have sufficient time to help the riders quickly and safely exit the ride
15. Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol must be prohibited to supervise the participants of the Inflatable and is also prohibited entry to the Inflatable.
16. Weight and height limits and capacity limits for the Inflatable must be followed at all times.
17. Keep public at least 5 feet from the doors, blower, electrical cords and any external power supply
18. If someone is bleeding, vomits, or secretes any noticeable body fluid while using the Inflatable, instruct all patrons to immediately exit inflatable, and notify the Lessor immediately. Spot clean with a wet towel and do not attempt to use any cleaning products on the Inflatable on your own, as there are specific protocols that need to be followed.
19. The Lessee is responsible for the safety of every patron that utilizes the Inflatable and shall indemnify Lessor for claims and/or lawsuits arising from any accidents, injuries or damages of any kind arising from the use of the Inflatables sustained by the Lessee or any of Lessee’s guests.
20. The Lessee must take responsibility to make sure that there is adult supervision of the Inflatable at all times. Failure to adequately supervise patrons during use of the Inflatable may cause injury or death. Lessor does not provide any supervision or employees with the Inflatables during the rental period.
21. Lessee has control of the Inflatable from the time it is delivered until the time it is picked up by the lessor, and therefore must ensure the safe operation for the safety of all patrons.
If any damages are caused to the Inflatable due to Lessee not following general rules, the lessee agrees to pay repair costs incurred by the lessor.
1. Lessee acknowledges and agrees that they have been instructed and fully understands the safe operation of the Inflatable that is the subject of this rental contract and the lessee agrees to be held accountable for his/her actions and /or inaction.
2. Lessee acknowledges/agrees that the Inflatable is not to be moved from the setup location by anyone.
3. Lessee acknowledges/agrees to keep the Inflatable in the same condition
as when received. If any damage are caused to the Inflatable due to Lessee not following general rules, the lessee agrees to pay repair costs incurred by the lessor.
4. Lessee acknowledges and agrees in the event the Inflatable is not ready to be picked up at the appointed time a $__5.00__ per hour cost will be automatically applied.
Release of liability:
1. The Lessee shall be in charge of the Inflatable operation, as well as return of the Inflatable in a good working condition. Lessor and its officers, employees and agents is/are not responsible for any injury occurring to the Lessee or to any other persons using the Inflatable and the Lessee shall indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents from/against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the Inflatable, should legal action become necessary.
2. Lessee agrees to keep the Inflatable in his/her custody and not sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer the Inflatable. The Inflatable will remain at the property of the Lessee and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Contract. If Inflatable is not returned to Lessor, Lessee to pay the full cost of Inflatable and any related shipping fees. Failure to do so will result in legal action.
1. During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. rain, high winds, etc.) we reserve the right to
cancel your reservations prior to delivery. You will have the option to reschedule or receive a refund of
your deposit should your reservation be cancelled.
2. If it rains while the Inflatable is in your possession, disconnect the Inflatable blower and power
source and keep in a dry location until the rain stops. You may resume operation once the weather clears.