Important! Notes on Application
1. Participants agree to take part and be featured in marketing and publicity material for Cross Media, HYPER JAPAN and Eat Japan as required, as well as external media viewable by the general public, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines and websites.
2. Application forms and/or reference pictures cannot be returned under any circumstances.
3. Personal information collected via the application form will be used for no purpose other than the selection of cosplayers, with the exception that email addresses may be subscribed to our Newsletter (you may unsubscribe at any time)
4. All personal information collected via the application form will be protected by Cross Media and may be provided to the trusted third party (sponsors, partners and etc) outside of our staff and any services used for the organisation of the contest.
5. Cross Media accepts no liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any person as a consequence of any use of or inability to use this application process, the HYPER JAPAN website, or any related media content. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant and/or parents/guardian to confirm with Cross Media regarding any queries or questions they may have about application, selection and/or participation.