PLEDGE FOR ATTENDING OUt PROGRAM 2022
I hereby, understand and agree to the following rules knowing that I have been selected for this honor program and others are providing considerable time and assistance to me so that I may learn, benefit and have a nice piece of work to show for my time in the program. Therefore, I commit to all of the below:
· I will commit to showing up every day for input, learning, and feedback. If I cannot attend class, I will notify my main instructor (ahead of time) so that we can make arrangements to provide you with the information. If I am running late or having difficulty logging on, I will text my instructor.
· I promise to meet all deadlines so that I can complete the program on time and so that I remain caught up with the class and the workload of the instructors will be aligned in critical areas for everyone at the same time. This is how we can provide the best support for your learning experience.
· I will not post anything negative, defamatory, or rude about me, my fellow students or instructors on social media at any time for any reason.
· I commit to being a responsible director on my set and to running things in a professional manner as possible.
· I have read understood and agree to conduct safe practices while filming according to CDC guidelines by National Set Medics, (attached in this document) and do my best to keep everyone healthy including my family, my cast, friends, and colleagues.
· I understand that we are all learning and that reviews, rewrites, notes, and other commentary are not personal and that receiving notes from other, more experienced staff, guest instructors and Executive Producers is just how the real industry functions. I will trust that the information, concepts, criticisms, and suggestions offered to me are valuable and even If I do not agree, I know and understand that they are an honest attempt to help me create my best work.
· I will be a positive and encouraging student and offer support, suggestions and show respect and consideration to all who have taken the time to teach me, especially industry guests with vast credits and credentials to whom I will have access.
· I understand that I am not supposed to know all of the answers and trust that there will be people who will support me in my efforts during this program.
· I know that given the current COVID-19 circumstances, FILMSTERS Academy is doing its best to offer you real-world experience. I will do my best to keep the set safe and follow all health protocols for the safety of myself and others.
· I grant all rights in and to my film to FILMSTERS, LLC for the use, exhibition, and uploading and sharing of my short film online film and at the student film festival. I understand that while FILMSTERS, LLC holds the copyright, I maintain all other rights to my short and that with their knowledge, I may submit it to festivals and other interested parties for viewing/screenings. I have read, understood, and agreed to the above.