Listed below is our CREDIT POLICY. Please take a few minutes to read and become
familiar with it. It is our goal to be of service to you. If you have any questions if we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to call our bookkeeping department. We have financial counselors who would be happy to talk with you.
- Accounts are due and payable IN FULL within 60 days of our first billing. Most
- insurance companies pay their portion within 60 days.
- We request that you pay all co‐payments at the time of service.
- New patients without insurance or private insurance must pay for their first visit in full at the time of service.
- New OB patients without insurance will be required to pay a $200.00 deposit on first new OB visit or proof that Medicaid has been applied for.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard; you can pay your balance over the phone or with your statement.
- We file claims to most major insurance companies if you provide us with your insurance identification card.
- If you are financially unable to pay your account in full within 60 days of the first billing you MUST contact our bookkeeper to set up a payment of $50.00 or 10%
- of the balance, whichever is greater. All balances must be paid in full within ten months. If your account becomes delinquent, you may be discharged from the practice and not seen again until your account is paid in full.
- Special circumstances will be reviewed and every effort will be made to help you settle your account in a timely manner.
I have read and understand the over credit policy.