I and my child acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that CVBC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of my child becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others.
I and my child voluntarily seek services provided by CVBC and acknowledge that I and my child are increasing our risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. We acknowledge that We must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending..
We attest that:
* We are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* We have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* We do not believe we have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* We have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* We are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Catawba Valley Baptist Church (CVBC) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my child, my family, my heirs, or any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Catawba Valley Baptist Church (CVBC). I understand that this release discharges CVBC from any liability or claim that I, my child, my family, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the church with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from CVBC. This liability waiver and release extends to the church together with all staff, ministry partners, volunteers, and ministries.