Hi Therapists, we have missed you all!
We are excited to welcome you back into the center, but to ensure our staff and students' safety, we have developed some new procedures.
1. You must sign up for a time using the scheduling form below. We are only allowing two outside therapists in the building per day. The scheduling form below will not allow you to schedule a session with less than 6 hours notice. It will also not allow for scheduling during nap time (12p-3p).
2. Everyone entering the building must wear a mask at all times.
3. Interns, observers, etc. will not be permitted at this time. We are trying to keep the people in the building to a minimum.
4. Before arrival, you must complete our Daily Health Questionnaire (DHQ) to document any symptomatology you may be having. The DHQ will be sent to you via email before your first visit. Please keep the link as you can use it each time you come.
5. Upon arrival, you must take your temperature with our no-touch thermometer and document it on the sign-in form. Anyone with a temperature reading of 100.4 or above, or presenting with symptoms of COVID-19, will not be permitted entry into WPCC. This includes mild cold symptoms, as the risk is too high to take any chance.
6. You will not be permitted inside the classrooms. We ask that you work with your clients in our nap rooms, or you may use outside spaces if they are unoccupied by students.
If you are new to our program, welcome! Please park in the large parking lot off SE Maynard Rd. As you walk up the sidewalk, you will enter a courtyard. Our entrance is the second set of doors on your left. There is a doorbell on the wall on your left. You will need to ring the doorbell and someone will come let you in.
We thank you for your assistance and support as we venture into these new protocols. If you have questions, please feel free to email the Executive Director, Nicole Butters, at firstname.lastname@example.org.