Submit a Brief "Dear Family Letter"
The "Dear Family Letter" is a unique way to connect with a future family. Your letter should tell families about yourself, your experience caring for children and why a family should select you to be their care professional.
Below are some suggestions of things you could share in your letter. You do not need to include all of these areas. The most important thing is to make sure that a family reading your letter will have a good sense about WHO you are and WHY you want to be a care professional.
Skills & Experience
- Why should a family hire you to be their care provider?
- Describe your professional background, degree and training
- Discuss the types of children you have worked with:
- What is your motivation for working as a professional caregiver with Apex?
- What are your personal & professional goals in the next 5 years?
- What are your hobbies & interests? (Be sure to list any special talents!)
- Describe your family background and where you are from.
- Include any other information you believe would help a family learn more about you and why you might be a good fit for joining their family as a care professional.
Sign your letter with your first name and your Profession, for example:
Preschool & Kindergarten Teacher