MBPC - ONLINE WORKSHOP
Capitalization Webinar - EU Green Week
22 OCTOBER 2020 / 9.00 - 16.15 (CET)
HEALTHY MEDITERRANEAN WETLANDS AS REQUISITESFOR SOCIO-ECOLOGICAL RESILIENCE
Please note that closer to the event date you will be receiving through the email address provided the instructions and link to connect to our Webinar, together with the detailed programme and relevant background information. Inform us if you have not received the information the day before the meeting. Thank you !
Should you have any question regarding the webinar, please contact:
- All data collected and managed is in strict compliance with the GDPR;
- We carefully treat all data collected as confidential and it is only used under the framework of MBPC (Mediterranean Biodiversity Protection Community) a project co-financed by the ERDF in the framework of the Interreg MED Programme;
- This form serves the unique purpose of collecting your contacts to prepare a list of attendees to our event and thus all data is kept confidential; except for the sharing of information strictly among Programme authorities (Member States, Certification Authority, Audit Authority) in order to perform their legal functions under the framework of the subsidy contract ruling the project, no data will be shared with third parties without your express consent and prior notification, still your data may be used anonymously by the Project partners for analytical and statistical purposes;
- You are entitled to request information regarding your data on this database and can request to be deleted at any time from this list;
- Your data on this database will be kept during the lifetime of the project. It is possible that the data will be archived for a period superior to 5 years, but without practical use, for European Union audit purposes.
CONSENT FOR FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
I hereby give consent to MBPC project partners to use images of myself caught in video recordings, and/or photographs, taken/recorded by the MBPC project partners.
I understand that:
- My images will be held in accordance with the GDPR guidelines (the General Data Protection Regulation);
- The images of myself captured in the video recordings and/or photographs will be the copyright of the project partners and any other intellectual property which arises in the photographs/recordings will also belong to the BPC project partners;
- This images (film and photography) of myself will be used exclusively in the framework of the project activities; except for the sharing of information strictly among Programme authorities (Member States, Certification Authority, Audit Authority) in order to perform their legal functions under the framework of the subsidy contract ruling the project, no data will be shared with third parties without your express consent and prior notification;
- I hereby agree to irrevocably assign all property rights in my photographs and/or recordings to the MBPC project partners;
- I hereby agree to waive all rights in my performance in the film and/or recordings to the MBPC project partners.
- I can ask MBPC project partners to stop using my images at any time, in which case efforts will be taken to prevent them being used in future digital and offline publications but they may continue to appear in publications already in circulation.
If the recording is going to capture me speaking (e.g. an interview, presenting information, etc), I also agree that I will only include any material in the recording which is the intellectual property (including copyright) of another party, if I have their permission or a licence to do so and irrevocably licence the BPC project partners to use and sub-licence any copyright in the words spoken (once fixed by the recording).