- Please arrive to your appointment wearing your mask, and only if you are free of any contagious illnesses, COVID related or otherwise.
- To value everyone's time, please arrive on time and keep conversations brief before and after our session. I'm happy to discuss your needs further during the session.
- Schedule appointments by calling/texting, email or using THIS LINK. (207) 832-1013 or firstname.lastname@example.org. My office is located at 5 Bristol Pines Road, Bristol, Maine.
- One hour sessions are $75, 90 minutes are $110. I accept cash, local checks, and credit/debit cards. You may also pay directly online using THIS LINK.
- If you must cancel your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. Late cancellations or 'no-shows' will be charged for the full session.
- If you are late to your appointment, I am only able to offer you the remainder of the scheduled time, and full payment is expected.
- If I have to cancel your appointment last minute, your next session is free of charge.
- The safety and confidence of my clients, and myself, are my top priority. Any action that is perceived as threatening will not be tolerated.
- I will not perform any services that are out of my scope of practice.
- I will do my best to offer a nurturing and therapeutic environment where you feel safe to relax and express your wellness goals. Communication is always welcome and encouraged.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, and I further acknowledge that Crystal McLain Creative, LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Crystal McLain Creative, LLC and consent to receiving body work.
I understand that massage therapy and body work is not a substitute for medical treatment, and I will not be diagnosed or prescribed any medications.
I understand that there are potential risks to receiving any body work, and that I may experience adverse reactions to the work.
I agree to disclose any injuries, medications or medical conditions.
I agree to inform the therapist of any pain or discomfort during the massage.
I understand that I or the therapist can end the session at any time.
I acknowledge that I will be given a chance to ask any questions, and that my questions will be answered before the session begins.