1. Certification of Truthfulness: I represent that all of my statements in the Application for Employment (and in any materials I have submitted in support of my Application) are true and complete. I understand and agree that if Systex should determine that any of my statements are false or misleading or that I withheld any requested information, I may be disqualified from employment or discharged.
2. Employment at Will: I agree that if I am hired by Systex I will comply with all rules, regulations, policies, and communications directed to employees, including any changes made from time to time. I understand that I will be free to resign my employment at any time with or without cause, and with or without prior notice to Systex; I also agree that Systex may terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice.
3. Limitation on Claims: I agree that any claim or suit against Systex and/or its agents, including but not limited to claims related to my application, employment or separation from employment and claims arising under State or Federal civil rights statutes, must be brought within the following time limits or be forever barred: (a) for lawsuits requiring a Notice of Right to Sue from the EEOC, within 90 days after the EEOC issues that Notice; or (b) for all other claims, within (i) 180 days of the event(s) giving rise to the claim, or (ii) the time limit specified by statute, whichever is shorter. I waive any statute of limitations that exceeds this time limit.
4. Authorization to Work: I agree that if I am selected for hire I will certify and produce documentation that I am authorized to work as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
5. Disability Accommodation: If I need an accommodation of a disability in order to perform the job for which I am applying or to complete the application process, I understand that Michigan law requires that I notify Systex of this need in writing within 182 days after I know or reasonably should have known of it.
6. Drug Testing: I agree to provide Systex with appropriate specimens to test for the presence of drugs or other controlled substances. I understand that decisions concerning my employment will be made as a result of these tests.
7. Consideration for Employment: I agree to the above terms. I understand and agree that these terms can be revised only by a contract signed by both Systex and me, and that no representative of Systex has any authority to offer employment other than on an at-will basis as described above. I understand and agree that, except as provided above, all compensation, benefits, programs, rules, and policies of Systex are subject to exception or change at any time as decided by Systex in its sole discretion.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have been given adequate time to read, complete, and review the Application and the Certification and Agreement; that I have read and understand the terms of the Application and the Certification and Agreement; and that I have signed the Application and the Certification and Agreement knowingly and voluntarily.