Payment is due at the time of service.
Medcare Group accepts most insurance plans, and you are responsible for any balance not covered by your plan. If you do not use insurance or your plan is not contracted with Medcare Group, you are responsible for the entire cost of the visit.
Medcare Group accepts cash, checks, Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards, and major credit/debit cards. If any patient balance remains unpaid for 90+ days, it may not be possible to see you at Medcare Group until the balance has been paid in full.
If you are using insurance for today's visit:
• Please ensure you have your insurance card.
• Prior to your visit, we recommend that you call the number typically located on the back of your insurance card to verify whether your visit with Medcare Group will be covered.
• At the time of your visit, your insurance company may notify Medcare Group if you have a co-pay or have not met your annual deductible. This information may be used to calculate the amount you owe today, which must be paid at the end
of your visit.
• At the time of your visit, if you did not meet your annual insurance deductible in addition copay you will have to pay estimated bill. Once we have the EOB form your insurance we will apply it towards what you owe and/or the difference remaining will be charged to the credit card on file . If a positive balance occurs we will return it back on the credit card on file .
You may ask yourself why the hospitals or Emergency rooms don't require to do this.
We will try to make you understand it.
An average bill of the ER visit is about $9,000 a day in the hospital it is around $5,000, on average length of stay in the hospital is 4 day in Ohio means around $20,000. If your deductible is 4000,, your insurance company will pay the hospitals or ER thousands of dollars in addition the deductible you owe to them .
For the same service you will get in one day of the hospital or ER visit, our charges is around 300 times less for high complexity care,l will include blood work, medication given in the office, additional resting as spirometry, ekg etc. To total balance will go towards your deductible if its not satisfied when you are seen, that means your insurance company will not pay our providers anything until your deductible is satisfied.
• Medcare Groupc will submit a claim to your insurance company after your visit. Your insurance company will then determine your full financial responsibility, and any amount you paid today will be deducted. Any additional balance will be your responsibility
-Medcare Group's posted rates may vary from your insurance company's contracted rates with Medcare Group
• Medcare Group's policy is to request that you provide a credit, debit, HSA or FSA card at the time of your visit and to authorize Medcare Group to securely keep that card on file.
- This card will be charged for any remaining balance due for today's visit. The amount charged to your card will not exceed the total amount of your visit.
*If your insurance company is not in-network with Medcare Group:
• If your insurance company does not have a contract with Medcare Group, you will be responsible for the entire cost of the
** Payment is due in full at the time of service. We will provide you with a receipt that you may submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
**If you are not using insurance for today's visit:
• You will be responsible for the entire cost of the visit.
• Payment is due in full at the time of service.
**Some insurance companies, including out-of-network Medicaid plans, may prevent us from seeing you if we do not have a contract.
All delinquent accounts will be charged an interest rate of 5% per month (18% per annum). In the event any balance is not paid as agreed, the undersigned agrees to pay a collection fee up to 25% of the unpaid balance. In the event a lawsuit is brought to collect the unpaid balance, the undersigned further agrees to pay court costs and reasonable attorney fees in addition to the collection fee. The undersigned further authorizes us or our agent to call at any number provide or at any number at which we or our agent reasonably believes we can contact you, including calls to mobile, cellular, or similar devices for any lawful purpose. The undersigned also agrees to any fee(s) or charge(s) that may be incurred by incoming calls from us or our agent, and/or outgoing calls to us or our agent, to or from any such number, without reimbursement.
You authorize regularly charges to your credit card or bank account. . You will be charged the amount Credit Card / ACH Payment Authorization of the balance will be due after the claimed was processed by your insurance company. A receipt for each payment will be provided to you and the charge will appear on your credit card or bank statement. You agree that with no prior-notification.
I authorize Medcare Center to charge Credit Card or Bank Account below for the balance remaining after my insurance will processed the claim.
This payment is for medical services rendered at Medcare Center.