COVID-19 Health Declaration
In consideration of being allowed to use any of the premises and facilities commonly known as Great Park Ice or The Rinks (individually and collectively, the “Facility”), I, on behalf of myself and my child if a child’s name is written below (“My Child”), certify that all of the following are true:
• I and My Child (as applicable) are not currently experiencing, or have not experienced in the last 14 days, a fever over 100.4 degrees.
• I and My Child (as applicable) checked my and My Child’s (as applicable) temperature within 2 hours prior to arriving at the Facility and it was less than 100.4 degrees.
• I and My Child (as applicable) do not have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, including, but not limited to the following: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches, fatigue, headache, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.
• I and My Child (as applicable) have not had close contact within the last 14 days with an individual infected with COVID-19, suspected of being infected with COVD-19, or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
• I and My Child (as applicable) have not traveled to an area that is under a Level 2, 3 or 4 travel advisory by the U.S. State Department within the last 14 days.
• If I and/or My Child (as applicable) are participating in a competition at the Facility, I received a negative PCR COVID-19 test within 48 hours of such competition.
I represent, if this health declaration is for My Child, that I am a parent and natural guardian of My Child and that I am, in fact, acting in such capacity and agree to save and hold harmless and indemnify Irvine Ice Foundation, Ice Management, LLC, the City of Irvine, the Facility and/or their parent, related affiliate, agent, successor and/or subsidiary companies (and/or their respective owners, officers, directors, members, employees, agents, subtenants, ground lessors, landlords and/or sublandlords) (collectively, “Releasees”) from all claims, suits, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, and any actions whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which may be made against the Releasees because of any defect in or lack of such capacity to so act and hereby release the Releasees on behalf of My Child and his/her other parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
I agree that my electronic signature shall have the same effect as a handwritten signature. I waive any and all rights to object to the enforceability of this Health Declaration based on the form or delivery of signature.
I certify under penalty of perjury that all of the above statements are true and correct. If any of the above is not true, I agree that I and My Child will not enter the Facility and/or participate in any activity at the Facility.