JMK welcomes you to our web-based application to lease/purchase a unit at The Sails Condominium Association. Below you will find the beginining application screen. Please note, the application must be completed in its ENTIRETY. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
The information and documentation provided on these fields will be reviewed and maintained by the Condominium. Please be advised, all applications must be submitted a minimum of twenty-one (21) calendar days BEFORE the start of the lease or the stipulated closing/settlement date. Leases of less than 30 days are NOT allowed in the association.
Please be prepared to provide or complete the following items on the web-based application.
1. Privacy Release Form.
2. Credit Report Release Form(s) – one from EACH prospective tenant, guarantor, AND one from EACH prospective addtional adult resident.
3. Please upload clear and legible colored photocopy of a valid Government Issued Photo Identification from all applicants.
4. Please upload clear and legible copy of all vehicle registrations from all applicants.
5. Emergency Contact Information Form
6. Lease Application, completed by prospective tenant(s)
7. Notice of Intention to Lease/Sell Condominium Unit duly signed by owner of record.
8. Legible copy of Fully Executed Lease, including any additional riders, executed by all parties. All unit owners of record are required to have signed.
9. House Rules Acknowledgement, executed by each prospective tenant and adult resident(s).
10. Agreement Regarding Arrears, executed by the owner and Tenant/ this document is for the owner and prospective tenant(s) to agree that in the event that the unit owner(s) default on payment of Common Charges to the Condominium, the prospective tenant(s) rent payment will immediately go to the Condominium to pay the arrearage of Common Charges);
11. Moving Procedures, executed by prospective tenant(s) (attached);
12. Emergency Contact Form, completed by prospective tenant(s) (attached);
13. Forwarding Address Form, executed by unit owner(s) (attached); and
14. Pet Statement or Registration Form, completed by prospective tenant(s).