Terms and Conditions
1. Monthly membership. This agreement is for a monthly membership. The minimum membership term is two months starting on the start date indicated above. After the initial two month term, your membership will be month-to-month. Your account will continue to be charged regardless of attendance and if the proper form isn’t received online. Refer to sections 2 and 5 of Terms and Conditions.
2. Membership hold. You may request to put a hold or freeze on your membership for a period of up to 30 days if: (i) your request is made using our online form provided by VoiceWire; (ii) your request is caused by compelling unforeseen circumstances; and (iii) you have a specific date, no later than 30 days from the start of the hold period, on which you want your membership to resume.
3. Request to reschedule a lesson. You may request to have a lesson rescheduled if you send a request at least 24 hours in advance by email to email@example.com. If rescheduling a request is timely received, then VoiceWire will contact you as soon as practicable to arrange a make up date for that lesson. If you failed to timely send a rescheduling request, or if you fail to attend a lesson, then that lesson will be forfeited.
4. Online Only Format. Zoom or Sessionwire (Phase 2) is our preferred online format. Please make sure you have a proper WiFi or Carrier Reception. VoiceWire is not responsible for connection issues on the side of student. If you are unable to attend a lesson – – for example, due to illness or travel or reception– – then you may request to have it that lesson conducted by a different format - FaceTime, Skype, Phone, or similar video service. This option is available on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of VoiceWire.
5. Cancellation and changes to membership. To cancel your membership after the initial two (2) – month term, you must fill out the 30 day cancellation form online at www.thevoicewire.com. Your cancellation form must be received via the online form at least 30 days in advance of the date you wish your membership to end. Notices of cancellation or not accepted by text message, email, mail, verbal or telephone. This same 30 day policy applies to making non-cancellation changes to your membership (for example, to change your membership from full-time to part-time and all freezes/holds on membership). If membership tuition is not current at any time under the terms and conditions of this agreement, your account shall be referred to a collections agency after 90 days. All fees associated with collections and missed tuition will be your responsibility.
6. Lesson fulfillment. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule and fulfill all contracted lessons within each contracted month with VoiceWire. VoiceWire reserves the right to forfeit the remaining lessons.
7. Declined charges. Declined charges to your credit or debit card will result in a $25 charge to your account for the first instance, and $35 for each subsequent instance.
8. On time policy. Arriving late to a lesson will not result in that lessons and time being extended. The missed time for that lesson will be forfeited.
9. VoiceWire’s schedule. VoiceWire is open 48 weeks of the year. VoiceWire will be closed for Thanksgiving week, the week of Christmas, Spring Break, and one week each July. Dates will be announced via email and social media. All payments remain the same and all scheduled times off are factored into tuition.
10. Recording device. You are encouraged to record your lessons with a recording device. Please practice with your recording every day. Your instrument will get noticeably stronger the more you practice. Also, please have your songs prepared before your scheduled lesson. VoiceWire offers the “Power Practice Program” if you need extra accountability.
11. Referral program. If you refer someone to VoiceWire who enrolls in a membership, you will receive one free lesson per referral. The value of that free lesson will be deducted from your tuition due for the following month.
12. Miscellaneous provisions. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: this membership agreement represents the entire agreement between you and VoiceWire with respect to the subject matter contemplated by this agreement. Any previous agreements that were entered into or contemplated by you before the execution of this plan, whether written or oral are of no force or effect. COPIES: an electronic copy or photo copy of the signed membership agreement is equally as enforceable as the original of the signed agreement. SEVERABILITY: if any provision of this membership agreement is determined to be unenforceable and the other provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: any disputes concerning your rights and obligations under this membership agreement that involve potential damages of $10,000 or less must be litigated in the small claims division of the Nevada Superior Court located in the county in which you take lessons from VoiceWire.