How many people live in your home, counting you? How many adults? How many children under the age of 18? How many roommates?*
What is the name and contact number or email of your landlord? (For example, who do you write your check or money order to each month)
Thank you for completing a pre-screening survey application for the CTL Rental Assistance Program. Depending on where your pre-screening application survey falls in line, the next step would be to hear from the Program Coordinator. The goal is to contact applicants within 3 business days. Please ensure you have the required documents in preparation for the call. Without the required documentation, applications cannot be processed. Submission is not a guarantee of assistance or a guarantee that you will receive a call for the next stage, as applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. CTL is committed to processing as many applications as there is funding, however, there is anticipation for high demand. Census 2020 is underway. If you have the paper survey, please fill it out and mail it back to the U.S. Census Bureau. You can also fill out the Census online at www.2020census.gov or call 844-330-2020. It’s easy - 10 Questions, 10 Minutes!
Provide documentation of the impact of COVID-19 to their circumstance, including but not limited to the following:
· Proof of job/income loss, temporary or permanent
· Reduction in work hours/income
· Increased healthcare and household expenses that attributed to insufficiency of rent payments (i.e. increased child-care expenses due to school closures).
CTL staff will assist you with any documentation that you are not able to upload. Providing your as much documentation as possible with the pre-screening application will expedite the application review.
Copies of the following:
· valid, current Passport or
· State ID Card or
· Driver’s license (for each adult in the household)
· A copy of your current lease
· Late or eviction notice(s) for monthly rent or proof of circumstance (any paperwork that can support how the household was adversely affected by COVID-19).
Proof of income, if any (unemployment benefits, check stubs, TANF, etc.)
Proof of occupancy for all household members
By my signature, I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to the requested information, and I have responded with true and accurate information.
If you have any issues feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org