If you're ready to start your application, please scroll down to the Next button.
Note: If this page isn't appearing correctly, please complete the form using this link.
About this form
ELATT has a number of sources of funding to keep our courses free for you. To match you with the most appropriate we need to find out about you and your circumstances. To do this we will ask you about your status in UK, your health and support needs and your employment status.
Who can join our courses?
- We have many courses at ELATT and the good news is that nearly every one of them is free!
- But many of our courses are for London residents only. If you live in the UK but outside London, please call us before you apply.
- Unfortunately we cannot train you if you are on a student visa or visitor’s visa.
- We don't deliver courses for under 16's. If you are currently under 16 and would like to enrol for September, please contact us on 0800-0420-184 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you are applying for a place in sixth form in September, please phone 0800-0420-184 or contact email@example.com.
How long the form takes
This form typically takes five - ten minutes to complete. You can save your progress and resume later if you can't finish it all now.
How to get help with this form:
If you need help, our friendly support team are here to help you Monday - Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Simply call us on 0800 0420 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
Please press Next page to begin your Application Form.