Admission and Course Fees
Terms and Conditions
This is a pre-booking form and is aimed to obtain information on prospect and interested attendees more especially with regards to their preferred schedule. This will help ITS-MDA Academy to allocate students according to their preferred group, but not necessary accomdating fully the request received from all prospect students.
Groups are due to start as from our first semestery i.e. Monday, 5th October 2020.
This training is aimed towards an industry standard and required certificate in Real Estate Agent award recognised at MQF Level 4.
There are two (2) training award levels:
Level 1 - BASIC Entry Level award
Duration is of 56 contact hours spread over 9-10 weeks. Most of the groups are planned with 2 lectures a week of 2-3 hours duration.
This course is recognised at MQF Level 4 across 8 ECTS.
Fee: Euro 750.00* (Euro 650.00 for MDA members)
Level 2 - INTERMEDIATE award for Managers
Duration is 30 contact hours held accross an additional 5-6 weeks after the completion of the Level 1 award. This top up training award comes with an additional 4 ECTS.
Once level 1 and 2 are completed altogether, teh student will obtain an MQF Level 4 award with 12 ECTS.
Fee: Euro 950.00* (Euro 850.00 for MDA members)
On receipt of this pre-booking form, we will contact you to confirm the group and schedule that you will be assigned upon.
Course stucture and lessons
The course will be orginsed in a blended format meaning that there are certain lectures that are followe online through the ITS-MDA Academy online platform.
In order for a student to be accepted for this training award, the student must provide evidence that he/she is:-
- over 18 years of age (Copy of ID Card to be uploaded from both sides);
- holds an O' Level in English and Maths; OR a written proof/ confirmation that shows that the participant has 5 years or more experience in Real Estate business;
- as part of the course involves online learning, it is essential that the particpant holds a basic MQF-2 certificate in ICT
These training awards attracts EU funding through Jobsplus scheme. For more information, please contact Mr Ray Abela at the MDA Academy on 99495162.
On completion, participants are presented with the following certificates:-
- A certificate in Health & Safety needed to obtain the BICC Health & Safety card
- A certificate for the Real Estate Agents course at MQF Level 4 that is approved and as requested in the Real Estate Agents' Act published in July 2020.
Acceptance and Payment
On acceptance MDA Academy-ITS will contact the student to determine the course schedule preperence as indicated in this pre-booking form.
The student will be guided to effect the full settlement of the course.