**IF YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO STAY HOME FROM EVENT**
On Field Procedure
• Athletes will NOT shake hands upon the completion of the game.
• Chest bumping and in game celebrations are prohibited.
• Bags must be kept 6ft apart on sideline and athletes should not touch other athletes’ bags, equipment, or water bottles.
• Once an athletes last game is completed, all individuals will immediately exit the facility.
• During intermissions between games, athletes will be asked to socially distance a minimum of 6ft and not congregate with other athletes even if on the same team.
• Masks must be worn by athletes while not playing in game.
• Coaches are asked to wear masks at all times in the facility.
• Teams are not to enter team bench area until previous team has completely vacated the bench area.