1. Persons nominating Mississippi Heroes (“Nominators”) as well as the Nominees themselves must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and reside in the State of Mississippi.
2. Because every hero may not want public recognition, Nominators must secure their Nominee’s permission to submit their names. All applications and their content--
including any non copyrighted photos or videos submitted--become the property of Mississippi Heroes.
3. Accordingly, Nominators and Nominees grant Sponsor the use of their names and likenesses for publicity and commercial purposes without further
compensation unless prohibited by law.
4. Entries must be received by the fifteenth of each month. One (1) winner will be selected each month by a private panel chosen by Sponsor. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize, an alternative winner will be selected. No purchase is required for entry.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason. All taxes and any other incidental expenses on prizes are the sole
responsibility of each winner.
6. By participating in Mississippi Heroes activities, all parties agree to release Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever
for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
7. Employees of Mississippi Heroes and its affiliates may make nominations but may not be nominated.
8. Sponsor reserves the right to change or terminate this contest at any time.
9. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and that Sponsor’s decisions are final.