IMAGINA Parent and Child Institute it is a Nature-Based Program intended for families with children whom turned one year old at the moment of start attending the program.
Families interested to join the institute must to consider the following:
1. Be open to a new way to see childhood, to understand and protect the child's organic developmental path.
2. To want to become a part of a community in an active way.
3. Be available to attend the Institute twice a week.
4. Be open to be coached by the Facilitators when needed.
5. To block its agenda to participate at the Conscious Discipline Workshop, starting in September 10th, 8pm to 10pm, once a week per 5 weeks.