By sending this electronically, I acknowledge that I have completely read this questionnaire and comprehend it fully.
I certify that the above information is correct, and I understand that the information will be verified.
I understand that by submitting this form electronically, I agree to release and covenant to hold harmless Humans And Animals United inc, and it's members from any claims, damages, costs, or actions incurred because of the care or actions of the foster Animal.
I accept full responsibility for the Animal(s) actions at all times, and release Humans And Animals United Inc. from any liabilities or damages that may be incurred because of fostering such Animal(s).
The following conditions apply to fostering Humans And Animals United Inc. Animals:
1. The Animal will remain the property of Humans And Animals United Inc. and will be surrendered immediately upon request to any board member of Humans And Animals United Inc.
2. The Animal will be kept in the house on the grounds of the foster home and will not be allowed off-leash in an unfenced area.
3. The Animal is to be crate trained and will not be left unsupervised with other pets or children.
4. Food, medications (including monthly preventatives), crate, bowls, leash, and collar will be provided by Humans And Animals United Inc. unless otherwise discussed.
5. Routine, non-emergency veterinary procedures, must be cleared with your foster coordinator or a Humans And Animals United Inc. board member prior to treatment and will be paid for by Humans And Animals United Inc. if performed at an authorized vet clinic. In a true emergency, an attempt must be made to contact your foster coordinator; if this attempt fails, call an emergency contact number (863-417-9922). If you cannot reach your coordinator, the foster is authorized to sign for and consent to all reasonable and necessary veterinary procedures. This contract is proof of such authority.
6. If an emergency were to arise as the result of mishandling, improper care, or lack of supervision of the foster dog or cat, the veterinary costs must be paid for by the foster home.
7. If a crate belonging to Humans And Animals United Inc. has been loaned to the foster home it must be returned when the foster dog or cat has been adopted or the family discontinues fostering. Failure to return the crate will result in a charge of $100.
8. A Humans And Animals United Inc. identification tag, microchip tag, and rabies tag must be on the dog's collar at all times. The dog or cat must wear a collar at all times except that the collar may be removed for crating and bathing. Foster families are also encouraged, but not required, to affix an identification tag giving the family's address and phone number.
9. The Animal will be adopted to a permanent home only under the supervision of Humans And Animals United Inc. to a family pre-approved by Humans And Animals United Inc. Adoptive families may be contacted occasionally by the foster family to inquire about the dog or cat as long as the adoptive families are accorded respect and privacy.
10. All donations received in connection with the adoption of the dog or cat will be sent directly to Humans And Animals United Inc.
11. The foster family agrees to provide accurate information to prospective adoptive families if requested to do so and, when possible and convenient, to allow prospective adoptive families to visit the Animal at the foster family's home.
12. Any questions or problems are to be directed to your Humans And Animals United Inc. foster coordinator. Notice of any injury, illness, or other emergency will be given immediately. If it is necessary to remove the dog from the home, possession will be given directly to an officer of Humans And Animals United Inc.
13. Humans And Animals United Inc. and its officers are not responsible for injuries to people, pets, property loss, or damage. The foster family will accept responsibility for any events that occur while fostering an Animal that is owned by Humans And Animals United Inc.
14. The foster family will contact the Humans And Animals United Inc. foster coordinator at regular intervals to report on the status of the Animal.
15. The foster family is responsible for transporting the Animal to and from the vet for treatment after authorization of treatment. Assistance with transport can be arranged, however, if the need arises.
16. Any vacation or weekend boarding needs (unless an emergency) must be cleared with your foster coordinator and will be covered by Humans And Animals United Inc. Authorization for temporary boarding costs must be made as far in advance as possible.
17. The foster family is welcome to adopt the Animal at the regular adoption fee if approved in writing by Humans And Animals United, Inc. and there are no other previous applications pending. The foster adoption is under the sole discretion of Humans And Animals United, Inc.
18. The foster family may end this agreement at any time, but must give Humans And Animals United Inc notice in writing to it's corporate address 30 days prior.
19. Foster's will not share any photos, videos or any data, information or material showcasing the rescue animal(s) without the written consent of Humans And Animals United, Inc.