Step 1: Fill in your details Step 2: Read and Accept the conditionsStep 3: Fill out and submitt the athletes spreadsheetStep 4: Upload your videos
* All gymnasts and coaches must be registered with Gymnastics Australia at the time the form. Coaches are required to have an up to date Working With Children Check.
* Social Media Platforms - Parents must be notified of the GNSW photographic policy by the club/coach PRIOR to entry into events.
* Clubs must gain permission and authorisation from all participants and their guardians (for athletes under 18 years of age) to be included in the video, understanding that by submission of the video, authorisation has been given to copyright and/or publish, reproduce or otherwise use participants names, voices, and likeness in video, photographs, written materials, and audio-visual recordings. Understanding that the material will be included and shared on social media platforms including, but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
* Late Entries WILL NOT be accepted.
* The GNSW COVID Return to Sport Plan and COVID safe practices must be adhered to for the practice and filming of the routine.
* The video submission must be filmed in an affiliated club under the direct supervision of coach with an appropriate minimum accreditation for the level and skills being performed.
*Videos submitted with music and without and accompanied music licence may have their video muted upon upload.
*All video files should be labelled ClubName-AthleteName.mp4, incorrectly labelled files will not be accepted.