The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which Dance Arts, Inc., d.b.a Academy of Dance Arts (the "Organization") adheres to comply.
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
In consideration of my participation or on behalf of my minor family member (child/ren) in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation to the activity of the Organization that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
2. I have not experienced symptoms of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-10 or any communicable disease within the past 14 days.
3. I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30 days.
4. I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19 in the last 30 days.
5. I have not been, nor any member of my household, diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within the last 30 days.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
1. I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation. I recognize that I or my minor child/ren may be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
2. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, repreasentatives, successors and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
3. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
By signing below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; that I am the legal parent or guardian authorized to sign on behalf of my participating child/ren; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
This waiver will remain effective until laws and mandates relevant to COVID-19 are lifted.