All acceptable behavior at the Club can be broken down into three main rules. They are the following:
Respect Club Staff
Respect Club Members
Respect Club Property
The following is a list of more detailed behavior policies:
· Members must ALWAYS follow the instructions of the Staff. Failure to do so will result in suitable consequences.
· Members must be respectful to the staff and other members.
· Smoking, drugs, alcohol, and weapons are prohibited. We enforce a ZERO tolerance policy.
· Gang representation is prohibited at the Club.
· Please keep your hands to yourself at all times.
· Avoid the use of improper language.
· Listen during assembly and special events.
· Run outside or in the gym only.
· Show respect to the facility and equipment.
· All games are played under the “I’m next” system.
· Eat or drink in designated area.
· Phone calls are for emergencies only. Parents are free to call at any time.
· Bring membership cards everyday.
· Stay with your group at all times.
· Leave personal belongings at home. The Club will NOT be responsible if they are lost or damaged.
· All members are expected to present themselves with dignity, wash and dress neatly, as well as clean up his or her surroundings. The Director reserves the right to contact a parent/guardian in the event that a child is dressed inappropriately.