PRIVACY NOTICE “VISITORS” PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Veronafiere S.p.A. provides You with the information concerning the processing of your personal data provided by you for registration to Marmomac Digital Edition (hereinafter referred to as "Event") and the use of the networking services (hereinafter referred to as "Services"), as set out in the terms and conditions, which allow you to:
- visit the exhibitors’ profiles that might be of most interest to you thanks to the suggestions of the "matchmaking" functionality;
- contact exhibitors and be contacted by them via video-chat and video-call thanks to the suggestions of the aforementioned "matchmaking" functionality;
- join the events organized by the exhibitors.
1. Data processed
The data processed (hereinafter referred to as "Data") are:
- those provided while registering to the Event (name and surname, email, company and company position, website, field of activity, sector of interest, country, province) and those that you can add during the further compiling of your profile, such as your photo;
- the information that can be referred to you with regards to the activities carried out on the Event platform (and, in particular, regarding the use of Services).
2. Data controller
The data controller is Veronafiere S.p.A., Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135 - Verona VR (hereinafter referred to as “Veronafiere” or “Controller”)
Tel. 045 8298111 - Fax 045 82 98 288 - email email@example.com
3. Data protection officer (DPO)
You can contact the DPO at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Data processing purposes, legal basis and data retention
5. The provision of the Data
The provision of the Data highlighted with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory for the signing and/or the performance of the contract. Otherwise it will not be possible to enter into the contract and to participate in the Event.
6. Categories of recipients to whom the Data may be communicated
Data may be communicated to parties operating as controllers, as:
- exhibitors, who, as indicated in the terms and conditions, may have access to the list of visitors registered for the Event, as well as those who, in particular, visit their company profile;
- public authorities entitled to request them;
- professional firms.
The Data may be processed, on behalf of the Controller, by third parties, designated as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of GDPR, as natural and/or legal persons carrying out activities that are functional or related to the Event (e.g. IT services providers, ticketing companies, marketing and communication companies, etc.), including Swapcard Corporation with registered office in Rue de Paradis – Paris, which provides the Event's digital platform.
7. Dissemination of the Data
The Data provided while registering will be uploaded in your personal profile, including your image if added, and therefore disseminated online and accessible to all the participants in the Event.
8. Data subjects’ rights
The data subject shall have the following rights:
i) to access the data concerning him/her,
ii) to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data;
iii) to have incomplete data completed;
iv) to obtain the erasure of data,
v) to obtain restriction of processing in the cases provided for by Article 18 GDPR;
vi) to object, on grounds relating to his/her own particular situation, to the processing carried out in the legitimate interest of the Controller;
vii) where the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means, to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided;
In order to exercise Your rights, You can contact the Controller by sending a written communication to the above address or an e-mail to email@example.com.
Data subjects shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.