Accommodation rules in Lorf Hostels&Apartments:
1. The accommodation is open 24/7. During an epidemic COVID-19, the work schedule may be changed.
2. Upon arrival, the guest must provide a document proving his identity and complete the registration card, providing personal information at its discretion.
3. Terms and duration of stay:
3.1. Check-in time: from 2 pm. Check-out time: until 10 am.
3.2. In case of early check-in or late check-out, the guest pays half the day of stay in the room, more than 12 hours from check-out time - the cost of the room for a full day of stay.
3.3. On the day of departure, guests must approach the administrator 10 minutes before the time of leaving the accommodation, but no later than 10 am, in order to hand over the bed linen and room.
3.4. After checking the number, additional services are paid if needed.
3.5. If the administrator detects damage to the accommodation facility as a result of damage to property, the guest will be charged the amount of damage caused.
3.6. If the guest moves out earlier than the booked period, payment will not be refunded.
4. Children under 5 years old can stay for free, from 5 years to 10 years old - with a 50% discount, and over 10 years old - the full cost of the stay is paid.
5. Insurance deposit:
5.1. The deposit for 1 set of keys is 20 PLN. Selecting this option, receiving the appropriate letter and keys is a confirmation of the transfer of the deposit for the guest, and video recording of these actions is a confirmation for the accommodation facility.
5.2. For group stays of 5 people or more, the amount of the deposit is determined individually, but not less than 50 PLN per person. The security deposit will be refunded upon check-out and after checking the condition of the rooms. The amount of the deposit is not refunded in case of a violation of these rules.
5.3. The fact of a guest’s departure from the hostel or the arrival of the estimated time is a confirmation of the return of the insurance deposit by the accommodation facility.
6. During your stay, you must carefully treat the property of the accommodation facility, comply with fire safety rules. Leaving a room or other public premises, it is necessary to close the intake taps, windows, turn off the lights and other electrical appliances.
7. Each hostel guest must:
7.1. Keep silence from 22-00 to 06-00.
7.2. Cleanliness, freshness, and order in the room, do not disturb other residents.
7.3. Cover and make your own bed. For non-compliance - a fine of 30 PLN (cost of additional washing).
7.4. Wash dishes immediately after use.
7.5. Meet and follow moral and ethical standards, respect the right to rest, silence and cleanliness of all guests of the hostel.
7.6. Do not offend other guests, visitors, and staff of the accommodation, neither by action nor by word.
8. In order to ensure order and security in the accommodation facility it is FORBIDDEN:
8.1. Leave food in pots, pans, and other utensils on a shared kitchen table.
8.2. Smoking in rooms, halls and rooms of the building (fine 300 zł).
8.3. Drink alcohol; take drugs (fine 300 zł).
8.4. Violate generally accepted norms of behavior, including be on the territory of the accommodation facility under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
8.5. Show aggression or actions that threaten the safety of the health or property of others.
8.6. Use electric appliances in the room. Exception: laptops, phones and gadgets.
In cases of violation of these rules, the Administration reserves the right to refuse to provide services without a refund.
Thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant stay in Lorf Hostels&Apartments!