Please indicate if your child has any of these services
Mark all races below which apply (must at least one race):
Signature MUST be student's Parent or Legal Guardian
We encourage vou to make careful selections when choosing contacts. Please keep in mind that reliable contact information is VERY important and as phone numbers change frequently, keeping information current mav become a challenge when there are more than 4 contacts.
PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO RELEASE STUDENT FROM SCHOOL OR CONTACT IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, OTHER THAN THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN (MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER)
It will be the responsibility of the parent or guardian to update the above information as changes occur. If an emergency involving medical action or treatment is required and neither the parents or guardian nor the family physician can be contacted for consent, the parents hereby consent to the rendering of such medical services as shall be deemed necessary in the medical opinion of the Doctor rendering such service. This might also include ambulance service. It is understood by the signer that they are financially responsible for the expense of such services.
Details of the user agreement shall be discussed with each potential user of the electronic information services (EIS). When the signed agreement is returned to the school, the user may be permitted use of EIS resources.
Terms and Conditions Acceptable use. Each user must:
• Use the EIS to support personal educational objectives consistent with the educational goals and objectives of the School District.• Agree not to submit, publish, display, or retrieve any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material.• Abide by all copyright and trademark laws and regulations.• Not reveal home addresses, personal phone numbers or personally identifiable data unless authorized to do so by designated school authorities.• Understand that electronic mail or direct electronic communication is not private and may be read and monitored by school employed persons.• Not use the network in any way that would disrupt the use of the network by others.• Not use the EIS for commercial purposes.• Follow the District's code of conduct.• Not attempt to harm, modify, add/or destroy software or hardware nor interfere with system security.• Understand that inappropriate use may result in cancellation of permission to use the educational information services (EIS) and appropriate disciplinary action up to and including expulsion for In addition, acceptable use for District employees is extended to include requirements to:
• Maintain supervision of students using the EIS.• Agree to directly log on and supervise the account activity when allowing others to use District accounts.• Take responsibility for assigned personal and District accounts, including password protection.• Take all responsible precautions, including password maintenance and file and directory protection measures, to prevent the use of personal and District accounts and files by unauthorized persons.
Personal responsibility. I will report any misuse of the EIS to the administration or system administrator, as is appropriate. I understand that many services and products are available for a fee and acknowledge my personal responsibility for any expenses incurred without District authorization. Network etiquette. I am expected to abide by the generally acceptable rules of network etiquette. Therefore, I will:
Be polite and use appropriate language. I will not send, or encourage others to send, abusive messages.• Respect privacy. I will not reveal any home addresses or personal phone numbers or personally identifiable information.• Avoid disruptions. I will not use the network in any way that would disrupt use of the systems by others.• Observe the following consideration • Be Brief
Services. The School District specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy of information. While the District will make an effort to ensure access to proper materials, the user has the ultimate responsibility for how the electronic information services (EIS) is used and bears the risk of reliance on the information obtained.
I have read and agree to abide by the School District policy and regulations on appropriate use of the electronic information system, as incorporated herein by reference.
I understand and will abide by the provisions and conditions indicated. I understand that any violations of the above terms and conditions may result in disciplinary action and the revocation of my use of information services.
Note that this agreement applies to both students and employees. The user agreement of a student who is a minor must also have the signature of a parent or guardian who has read and will uphold this agreement.
Parent or Guardian Cosigner
As the parent or guardian of the above named student, I have read this agreement and understand it. I understand that it is impossible for the School District to restrict access to all controversial materials, and I will not hold the District responsible for materials acquired by use of the electronic information services (EIS). I also agree to report any misuse of the EIS to a School District administrator. (Misuse may come in many forms but can be viewed as any messages sent or received that indicate or suggest pornography, unethical or illegal solicitation, racism, sexism, inappropriate language, or other issues described in the agreement.)
I accept full responsibility for supervision if, and when, my child's use of the EIS is not in a school setting. I hereby give my permission to have my child use the electronic information services.
(Policies GBEF and ECAD)
Globe Unified School"District is committed to aiding students and staff in creating a 21st century learning environment. We are piloting a new program which will aid in this goal. Students and staff will now be able to access our wireless .network with their personal devices (laptops, netbooks, tablets, smart phones, etc.) during the school day. With classroom teacher approval, students may use their own devices to access the internet and collaborate with other students_. Many schools across the nation are implementing Bring Your Own Device policies for their students and staff. By allowing students to use their own technology on campus we are hoping to increase the access all students have to the technology they need to succeed.
Access to the District's wireless network, including the Internet, shall be made available to students, employees and Governing Board Members primarily for instructional and administrative purposes and in accordance with administrative regulations. Limited personal use of the system shall be permitted if the use:
Imposes no tangible cost to the District; Does not unduly burden the District's computer or network resources; Has no adverse effect on an employee's job performance or on a student's academic
Access to the District's electronic communications system is a privilege, not a right. All users shall be required to acknowledge receipt and understanding of all administrative regulations governing use of the system and shall agree in writing to comply with such regulations and guidelines. Noncompliance with applicable regulations may result in suspension or termination of privileges and other disciplinary action consistent with District policies.
Violations oflaw may result in criminal prosecution as well as disciplinary action by the District.
Globe Unified School District believes that learning can take place best when there is a shared effort, interest, and motivation by students, parents and staff. The principal is committed to supporting all these components to achieve better learning. We are committed to each student's success in school and promise to work together to promote his or her achievement. Therefore:
As a successful student, I will ....
• Come to school every day, unless ill, and arrive at school and class on time.• Come to school dressed appropriately, with necessary materials and prepared to work.• Respect the rights and property of others, following all school rules.• Make sure that my actions do not interfere with the learning of others.• Ask my teacher questions when I do not understand.• Accept responsibility for myself, knowing that there are consequences for my actions.• Accept responsibility for my learning and complete all assignments on time.
As a parent of a successful student, I will....
• Provide ample, quiet homework time, encouraging good study habits and regular reading.• See that my child comes to school every day well rested and on time.• Support the school staff in their effort to promote appropriate behavior.• Limit the time my child spends with non-educational media such as television, video games and movies.• Communicate regularly with my child's teacher and coQtact the teacher when I have questions and/or concerns.• Attend conferences as requested.• Encourage my child to respect the rights and property of others, while obeying school rules.• Check my child's planner daily for assignments or other communications.
As the teacher of a successful student, I will ...
• See that each student receives a well-planned day of instruction for each day, aligned with the Arizona State Standards.• Maintain open communications by keeping parents informed of the student's school performance.• Respond to the student as an individual each day, indicating by my positive behavior and high expectations that the student is valued, has strengths and will achieve.• Employ various teaching methods to educate each student as fully as possible• Protect the right of each student to learn.• Show sensitivity to the feelings, needs and cultures of parents and students.• Collect, review, evaluate and respond to student work promptly.• Provide a safe and positive school environment.
File this application at the School District Office
Present school of attendance
1. An attendance application must be completed and submitted.
2. Enrollment is subject to the capacity limit established for the school and/or its grade levels.
3. On or before May 1, the parent or legal guardian will be notified in writing whether the application has been accepted, rejected, or placed on a waiting list.
4. Transportation for the student may be the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian.
5. Providing false information on this form may result in the application being denied or admission being revoked.
The signatory affirms that the student will abide by the rules, standards, and policies of the school and the District if enrolled.
Prescription medication must be in the original container as prepared by a pharmacist and labeled, including the patient name, name of medication, dosage, and time to be given. An over-the counter medication must be in the original packaging, with all directions, dosages, compound contents, and proportions clearly marked. Student misuse of medication being self-administered may result in seizure and disciplinary action.
A signed Physician's statement indicating the necessity must Accompany any request for self-administration of medicine, whether it is prescription or over-the-counter medication.
Globe Unified School District No.1