In consideration of the Virtual Prenatal Yoga Series to be provided by Larissa Noto and Megan Morris, I do hereby release and discharge Larissa Noto and Megan Morris as follows:
· I understand that yoga is an activity that involves physical movements and opportunities for relaxation, stress reduction, and relief of muscular tension.
· As in the case with any physical activity, the risk of physical injury, whether minor or serious and disabling, cannot be entirely eliminated. I know of no physical or mental condition that would prevent me from participating in yoga activities, exercises, or instruction. I will inform my instructors of any health or mental conditions that may prevent me from safe participation in yoga.
· Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. I understand that I alone am responsible for keeping the instructors informed of my health needs and deciding if I should practice yoga.
· I have fully read this Release of Liability Waiver Form carefully. I voluntarily give up certain legal rights and possible claims, demands, and rights of action which are or may be related to or arise out of my participation in virtual yoga instruction, and release Larissa Noto and Megan Morris from any omissions, acts or negligence of any sort.
· I give permission to share the Zoom recording of these classes in gallery view of myself to other participants to who are registered for this series as well as for promotional purposes.
· I understand that the recordings will be shared on Tuesday mornings via a link that will expire within seven days and will not be downloadable. If I am viewing the recordings instead of attending class live, all of the above statements still apply.
By signing this Release of Liability Waiver Form, I acknowledge that I fully understand and voluntarily accept its statements.