Important Stuff - Please read prior to Booking with Us
- Entry & exit for your session(s) will be via the Bayley Building which is the large dark grey building located to the right of the main WSG reception entrance. Due to space restrictions, please leave large prams in your car and just use your carrier.
- Unless medically exempt, adults are required to wear a face covering upon entering WSG and throughout the duration of your stay.
- Strictly one parent/carer per baby. No other additional adults please.
- If you have an additional child/children not yet walking, they will need to remain under your supervision either in a push-chair, carrier or baby sling. All other siblings will be unable to attend.
- Mats will be provided but please bring a clean covering such as a blanket or muslin for your baby to lie on.
- Please ensure that you are wearing clean socks and have your own hand sanitiser.
- The cafe will be open following your session which can be accessed through reception.