ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COVID-19 SPECIAL CONDITIONS
TAC has drawn up a COVID Safe Operational Plan to address the risk of COVID-19 spread in the lodge. Implementation of the plan has necessitated the adoption of a number of Special Conditions. Where there is any conflict between the Special Conditions and the Club’s Rules and Code of Conduct the Special Conditions prevail.
RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY TO THE LODGE
- Members are asked to strictly adhere to departure and arrival times.
- Arrivals NOT BEFORE 2pm. Departures BEFORE 10am.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE REQUIREMENTS
- Members and their guests must not come to the lodge if they are unwell.
- Practice good hand hygiene using soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitisers.
- Cover coughs/sneezes with the elbow or a clean tissue
- Members and their guests may only use the room that has been allocated
- to them by the Lodge Manager.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces will be undertaken by Managers.
- Members and their guests are also asked to take responsibility for wiping down and sanitising surfaces in common areas especially the dining room.
- Upon departure, members and their guests are responsible for thoroughly cleaning bedrooms according to the updated instructions placed in each room.
IN THE EVENT OF ANYONE IN THE LODGE DEVELOPING COVID-LIKE SYMPTOMS
- RAT tests are available from the managers.
- Where any member or guest develops COVID-19 or otherwise becomes ill, they will be required to isolate in their room for the remainder of their stay or may choose to leave the lodge along with all other people in the booking. A refund will be provided for unused days in the booking.
- If the Lodge Managers form the opinion that any member or guest has become ill the managers have full authority to ask that the member take a RAT test and if positive the person concerned is to take one or other of the above options.
- If the Lodge Managers develop symptoms they will isolate in their apartment and seek medical advice. If possible, temporary managers will be appointed. Where this is not possible, the lodge will be closed, and members and their guests will be required to vacate the premises. A refund will be provided for unused days in the booking.
The managers have the full authority and backing of the Board on the day to day implementation of these Special Conditions.
I have read and understood these Special Conditions and agree on behalf of myself and my group to abide by these Special Conditions in the interests of the safety of the TAC community.