TEAM OFFICIAL CODE OF CONDUCT
1. I understand that my role as a Coach is to employ the very best of my efforts and abilities to develop the skills of the team players and the cohesiveness of the team and to make the players' soccer experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible in a safe environment.
2. I will teach my players to play by the rules, and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility.
3. I will be a positive role model for my players and will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with other team officials, match officials, club staff, player, parent and/or spectator, such as booing, taunting, profane language or gestures.
4. I will respect the Match Officials and his/her authority during games and will never criticize, contradict or interfere with Match Officials or other Team Officials on the field of play. I will take time to discuss in private, should I have have any concerns or complaints. I will report to the Club REP Committee and serious or irreconcilable, discipline or harrassment issues.
5. I will abide by the Rule-of-Two Policy and will never be alone and out of sight with a player other than my own child. I will also never transport a player other than my own child, to any Club activity.
6. I will be dressed in Club approved attire at all soccer activities sanctioned through the Club.
7. I will ensure that only players who are fully registered with the Dixie SC and Ontario Soccer for the current season will participate in any soccer activities.
8. As registered participants of the Dixie SC and Ontario Soccer, I will not participant nor permit team players to participate in non-sanctioned soccer activities.
9. I will provide a valid Vulnerable Sector Screening Form (police check) to the Club prior to participating in any soccer activities sanctioned by the Dixie SC.
10. I will respect and adhere to all Rules and Regulations of Ontario Soccer, Peel Halton Soccer Association and the Dixie SC.
I have reviewed, and I agree to abide by the Dixie SC's "Coaches Code of Conduct" and have fully and accurately completed this application. I acknowledge that if I fail to abide by the Code, I may be subject to disciplinary action, to be determined by the Club.