The SCHULHAUS Language Immersion Program is a full immersion language program located at 2111 South Dahlia Street, Denver, CO 80222.
The SCHULHAUS Language Immersion Program mission is to provide German programs to the Denver and Colorado Springs communities.
Schulhaus offers a variety of German specific courses for children as well as summer camps for children. Please see our website: www.schulhausdencos.com for specific classes and schedule.
For more info, contact…
SCHULHAUS PROGRAM DIRECTOR
• A completed Enrollment Information Form and a signed Parent or Guardian Release Form must be returned to SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS to enroll.
• Enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis and is limited in some of our programs. We will establish a waiting list for programs that exceed capacity.
• Participants will be contacted by our Program Director to confirm your enrollment in the program.
• The organization admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
• None of our classes are offered on a drop-in basis.
• If you must leave early or if you must miss a session, you must provide notice to the Program Director.
• We do not offer make-up sessions on an individual basis. Participants may attend another scheduled class with prior approval from the Program Director.
• Make-up sessions are available only when class is cancelled or if the school needs to reschedule a class.
• Schulhaus shall not provide refunds for unattended classes.
FOLLOW PROGRAM RULES POLICIES:
• Participants are expected to show and display respect and cooperation with all program staff, instructors, volunteers, and participants at all times.
• Arrive On-Time: All participants are expected to arrive on time. You will need to let the teacher know if you plan to arrive late or leave early during any of the sessions.
• Medication will not be administered to a participant by a staff member. This includes headache medication or antibacterial medication for cuts.
• If a participant experiences a minor cut, staff will wash out the wound with soap and water, and apply a Band-aid. Under special circumstances, if medication is needed, the medication in its original prescription bottle, which indicates the child’s name and dosage given, must be registered with the school and also with the Program Director with special instructions for administration. Only the dosage necessary for that session shall be provided.
• Please keep us updated with your current mailing address and phone numbers at all times so that we may contact you as needed.
• We would love for you to visit and volunteer as much as possible and are allowed access to the program at all times. Please check in with the Program Director/Teacher when you visit or if you want to volunteer. Participants are not permitted to have guests or visitors unless previously communicated by the parent/guardian and agreed upon with the Program Director.
• We encourage participants to interact with to the Program Staff and ask questions or provide feedback.
• The SCHULHAUS has a discipline policy that gives positive guidance, allows for redirection, and sets clear behavior limits. The discipline policy has been designed to assist participants and staff in developing self-control, self-respect, respect for others, and consideration for the rights and property of others.
• Participants that do not follow the above listed requirements and policies may receive, a phone call home, suspension from the program, or they may be dropped from the program. It is our intent to work closely with parents/guardians to resolve any recurring discipline issues.
PARTICIPANT TERMINATION POLICY:
• Participants will forfeit their space in the program for any of the following reasons:
o Behavior that threatens physical or emotional safety of others;
o Consistent disruptive behavior; and
o Three continuous absences without prior arrangements with the Program Director.
LATE START REGISTRATION:
o If admitted during the first four sessions of any semester, tuition in full is due on a semester or annual basis. The semester tuition will be prorated if a student is enrolled during or after the 5th class session. Tuition will be owed for the entire balance of a semester and refunds will not be given for absences. A registration fee of $40.00 per semester and a material/book fee will be added to the cost of the class. The registration fee and materials/book fee cannot be prorated
COLLECTION POLICY AND CHARGES:
o Registration, Tuition, Fees, and Costs shall be paid prior to attendance by any enrolled student, unless other payment arrangements have been made in writing with the Program Director.
o Schulhaus will charge a late fee of $50.00 per student per semester if payment is made after the completion of the second session of a semester.
o If collection efforts become necessary on any outstanding balances, Schulhaus will be entitled to the late fee, costs of collection, including reasonable attorney fees, and such balances shall be subject to an interest charge at the rate of eighteen percent (18%) annually, compounding monthly.
ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER CHANGES:
o Please keep Schulhaus up-dated with any address or phone number changes for your home or work. It is critical to have accurate information for notices and in case of a necessary emergency contact.
Participants, please read carefully, sign, and return this form to SCHULHAUS DENVER /Colorado Springs. A participant signature on this form is required to participate in any of our programs.
For Emergency Treatment
I authorize SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS to arrange for transportation in case of accident or acute illness of the participant. In the event it is not possible to receive instruction for the participant’s care, consent is given to any licensed physician for treatment. I allow the physician to administer medication and to perform necessary treatment for the preservation of the participant’s health and well-being. I understand that any cost incurred for treatment of sudden illness or accident shall be paid by me. This authorization and consent for treatment is given to SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS in conjunction with any authorized event.
General Release of Liability
In consideration for being allowed participant privileges in any program of SCHULHAUS DENVER/Colorado Springs, I hereby assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage and/or while using the premises or any facilities or equipment hereon. I further agree to hold harmless the SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS and its partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, and volunteers from any and all claims that may result from any action for damages, including but not limited, to such claims that may result from injury or death, accident or otherwise, during or arising in any way from said activity. I acknowledge that this General Release of Liability of SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS and its partners is binding on me and not my heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assigns.
SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS will take short field trips on occasion that are within the program community. While taking part in these community field trips I release SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS from responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage as covered in the "General Release of Liability."
I hereby consent to the use of my name, likeness and speech in any audio tape, video tape, film or photograph made in any SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS activity for the business or publicity purposes of the SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS and its partners. I understand that any participation offers no remuneration and that my name, likeness and speech may be edited, produced, recorded for duplication and distribution throughout the United Sates and abroad. I expressly release SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS and its licensees, assignees, affiliates and successors from any privacy, defamation, or other claims have arising out of broadcast, exhibition, publication, or promotion of this program. Please sign the Media Release Exception Form if you do not agree to the media release. PLEASE SIGN BELOW AS REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY Of OUR PROGRAMS.
I do not consent to the use of my name, likeness and speech in any audio tape, video tape, film or photograph made in any SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS activity for the business or publicity purposes of the SCHULHAUS DENVER/COLORADO SPRINGS and its partners. I understand that any participation offers no remuneration and that my name, likeness and speech may be edited, produced, recorded for duplication and distribution throughout the United Sates and abroad.
In order to complete your registration and be guaranteed a spot in the class, you are required to pay the registration fee. You can also pay for the course tuition in advance. Should you choose to not pay for the course tuition at the time fo registration, you will be required to provide payment before the beginning of the first class.
All payments are processed securely via PayPal.
By clicking the SUBMIT button below your form will be transmitted securely with a 256 bit High-grade encryption.