Please read the following Mobile Go Center Event Scheduling Guidelines prior to submitting a request:
1. The Mobile Go Unit will be transported to the event on the day of the event and not prior, unless it has been pre-approved by the Mobile Go Unit Management.
2. All requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event and no more than 6 weeks in advance.
3. Approval of requests will be based on date availability and the opportunity to promote the Alvin Community College.
4. The Event Location Parking should provide sufficient parking space (Approximately 9 car parking spaces), the Mobile Go Unit a 42 foot trailer pulled by a 2 Ton Dually Double Cab Truck. The trailer requires a paved and even parking space for safe deployment.
5. The ACC Mobile Go Unit reserves the right to reschedule/cancel any scheduled deployment due to inclement weather (i.e. torrential rain, strong winds, ice, snow, etc.) We will notify you of necessary cancellations due to changing weather patterns.