Thank you for applying for funding for the 2020-2021 grant cycle.
Please complete this application form in as much detail as possible, so that we may effectively understand and promote your programme.
UJIA expects full transparency of targets, plans and financials, as well as timely submission of all expenditure reports and additional materials. The sooner reports and supporting documents are sent, the sooner we can process final instalments. If there is a need for extension for the submission of this report, please contact us. Note that all financial figures and budgets should be in NIS.
Also, please note that as per UJIA policy, programmes whose grants are approved for 2020-2021 cannot receive first instalments until the previous year's grant is closed.
In submitting this application form, you agree to utilise monies granted solely for the purposes as expressed in this application and its incorporated delineated budget, unless otherwise confirmed and signed in writing with UJIA. In addition, approval of a grant will require your provision of an acceptable mid-year report and end-of-year report, as well as financial statements and documentation as required. Reporting deadlines for programmes operating according to an academic timetable are detailed below.
For a downloadable version of this form for drafting purposes, please click here.
SECTIONS IN THIS FORM
- Contact and Grantee Details
- Programme Mapping Elements: Participants, Personnel, Evaluation, Geographic Locations and Activities impact
- UK-Israel Engagement
- Budget Details
- Marketing Materials
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Please ensure you have these documents ready and available before starting this form.
THEY WILL ALL NEED TO BE UPLOADED AT THE END OF THIS FORM.
- Completed Budget Breakdown. Click here to download the template. You will need to upload this completed file at the end of this form
- Geographical Locations spreadsheet. Click here to download the template
- Programme directors(s) CV with accompanying photo and complete list of board members
- Marketing/public relations material; Organisational logo (electronic file), 10 photos of the programme (electronic format only), articles, about the organisation and programme
- Profiles, testimonials and/or personal statements addressing the programme’s impact on participants
- Evaluation reports that were developed for this programme, whether internal or external
Ronit Davis, email@example.com, Tel: (03) 696-5244 Ext. 2
Tal Grad Kvatinsky, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (03) 696-5244 Ext. 3