I have read, understand and agree to the following:
1) Club Membership includes: one (1) annual wellness visit, one (1) semi-annual exam as per Hill & Harbour protocols, three (3) pediatric visits, two (2) annual sick visit appointments, annual supply of prophylactic anti-parasite medications (Interceptor dose up to 100lb for dogs, Credelio up to 100lb for dogs, or Revolution dosing up to 22lb for cats), vaccines per the recommended protocols of the American Animal Hospital Association and three (3) associated wellness technician appointments, routine bloodwork and routine parasite screening as per Hill & Harbour protocols, puppy/kitten microchip placement and registration, and hazardous waste fees.
2) Club Membership is non-transferable and applies only to the Pet for as long as you own the Pet.
3) An active credit card must be kept on file with Hill & Harbour. Hill & Harbour will securely store all information. It is Owner’s responsibility to keep the information related to the credit card account up-to-date at all times.
4) The total cost of the Club Membership for the Pet will be a monthly charge of $ (“Monthly Charge”).
5) The Club Membership commences retroactively to the first (1st) day of the month that the within Contract is executed (“Start Date”). A new Start Date will occur every twelve (12) months.
6) A non-refundable, one-time processing fee of $50 (“Processing Fee”) will be charged for each pet upon enrollment.
7) If the Club Membership is cancelled before any services are rendered, the entire amount paid will be refunded, less the Processing Fee, if applicable, which will become immediately payable.
8) If the Club Membership is terminated prior to twelve (12) months from the most recent Start Date (“Enrollment Anniversary Date”), all charges incurred in the previous twelve (12) months will be retroactively billed and charged at Hill & Harbour’s standard, undiscounted, a la carte prices.
9) If two Monthly Charges are rejected within a twelve (12) month period, Hill & Harbour may, at its sole discretion, deem the Club Membership terminated and assess charges in accord with Paragraphs 4 and 8 above.
10) There are no refunds available under the Club Membership.
11) Club Membership will be pursuant to the terms of this contract for at least 12 months following enrollment. Prior to membership renewal, you will receive a letter outlining changes to the Club Membership (“Updated Terms”). If you wish to continue with the Club, you will not have to take any action, and the Club will be automatically renewed pursuant to the Updated Terms. If you wish to cancel the Club Membership, you will be required to contact Hill & Harbour fourteen (14) days prior to the Enrollment Anniversary Date. The termination will become effective on the next Enrollment Anniversary Date.
12) As detailed in Paragraph 11 above, Hill & Harbour reserves the right to adjust any fees associated with the Club Membership on any Enrollment Anniversary Date. You will be notified in advance of any changes in fees.
13) Two (2) annual complimentary sick visit appointments are included in the Club Membership. Any additional service and/or medication not included in the Club Membership will be discounted 5%.
14) Upon Hill & Harbour receiving notification of the death of the Pet, the Club Membership will terminate. At the sole discretion of Hill & Harbour, the terms of Paragraph 8 are applicable upon the death of the pet.
15) There are no refunds or exchanges for any services and/or medications included under the Club Membership that are not utilized.