If under the age of 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian sign this waiver before you may participate in any activities at or for 1ISC.
* Help sort through new donations.
* Comes to CC on delivery days and helped unpack and stock items
Dispose of anything that may be a liability, i.e., expired items, out of date beauty products, open items, etc.
* Foodies are in charge of making sure the pantry is stocked, organized, and clean at the end of each day.
* Foodies are encouraged to volunteer during food drives and host food drives to bring more stock to the cupboard.
* Foodies will assist in monthly inventory on an as-needed basis.
* Foodies will also search for healthy recipes to distribute with our pantry items.
* The Cleaning Crew volunteer once a month to help with a deep clean of the food pantry.
* The Cleaning Crew is also in charge of checking expiration dates on all food items and disposing of out of date items.
* The Cleaning Crew is also in charge of monthly inventory.
* The Cleaning Crew helps with various cleaning & organizing projects around the office.
* Sort donated pads and tampons.
* Assemble period packs in quart size Ziploc bags according to the packing list.
* Place period packs into unscented kitchen size garbage bags.
* Lady Things volunteers are encouraged to ask for donations of more pads & tampons
* Pet Lovers will be in charge of all thing’s pets.
* Pet Lovers will transfer pet food into gallon size freezer bags.
* Separate and label various pet foods and treats.
* Make sure labels are accurate, and pet food is easily accessible.
* Pet Lovers are encouraged to host pet food drives.
* Happy Home volunteers will be in charge of all things non-food & pet, i.e., paper products, baby items, over the counter medications, cleaning items, and household items.
* Happy Homes is in charge of maintaining the cleanliness of all home items, re-stocking, and monthly inventory of all home items.
Happy Homes is broken into subgroups listed below: