PERSONAL DATA NOTICE
In line with Articles 13(1) and 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04/05/2016, p. 1), hereinafter ‘GDPR’, as well as, any other applicable regulations, law and decision on personal data protection, you are hereby informed by Teatr Studio and Ariona Hellas S.A. and MEDEA ELECTRONIQUE that:
1. Teatr Studio im. St. I. Witkiewicza in Warsaw, Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw (“Teatr Studio”) and ARIONA HELLAS S.A., a company established in Athens, at 2 Galaxia Str. acting as representative in Greece of Onassis Foundation and administrator of Onassis Cultural Center- Stegi (“Ariona”) and MEDEA ELECTRONIQUE a company registered in Athens, at 11, Fidiou Str., Gerakas (“MEDEA”) (Teatr Studio and Ariona and MEDEA may be referred to collectively as “we”) shall collect and process, acting as joint data controllers, your personal data that are defined in this Form and this privacy notice (first name, last name, profession, nationality, country of residence, contact, image, experience – “Data”). The Data are considered necessary and in conformity with the philosophy and concept of the Workshop which, among others, is to have a limited and varied group of participants.
3. With respect to any data of third parties that may be provided by you by this Form, you undertake and warrant that such data have been lawfully collected by you and that you have authority to disclose these to us for the purpose described herein.
4. The Data will be processed by us firstly for the managing and evaluating of your request in the context of selection of and registering the participants in the international workshop led by Medea Electronique (“Workshop”). In this respect, ARIONA| Onassis Stegi shall collect the applications with the data contained therein and share these with Teatr Studio in order to organize and consummate the Workshop and fulfill the purposes as described herein.
Thereafter, the Data of the participants will be processed in accordance with this Notice in order to perform, present and make the Workshop available to the public in the context of presenting our actions and activities by means of our choice, such as, through websites, social media, papers, public communication means or on-line platforms e.g. YouTube. We will keep in our records any produced material as we do for all our events.
Your Data will not be processed using automated means, including profiling.
5. Your Data will be communicated to our departments and employees with duties of handling and evaluating all such requests. The final list of successful participants/applicants will be shared with MEDEA for the implementation of the Workshop. In case, and to the extent that, we are required by law, we may disclose the Data to any competent public authority such as court, police etc.
Once your application is successful and you are granted the right to participate in the Workshop, all active participants will have access to the Data disclosed through the Workshop (we will not disclose the data of the inactive observers unless their name/surname appear by their choice to the zoom platform, during the session workshop). The last session of the Workshop shall be recorded in order to prepare an audiovisual material which we will make available to the public as described herein and in accordance with the rights that you have granted us by completing and submitting this Form. We may under the terms of law and for the fulfilment of the Workshop assign to third parties the execution of specific processes of the Data (data processors e.g.video recording editors). The abovementioned third parties will be bound under a written contract or other legal act by the confidentiality obligation and will process your data exclusively in order to provide services to us and not in favor of personal interests, unless you grant such right to them.
We may keep your email in order to send you newsletters for our events and activities and up to the submission by you of an opt- out request.
6. If your application is unsuccessful or if you have registered and have been selected as an inactive observer, your data will be retained by us for a period of one month from the application process. After this period your data will be permanently erased. It is
possible that your data will be permanently erased from our records before the expiry of this period, if we receive a relevant request from you and provided that we are not required to maintain your data for any other reason provided in law.
If your application is successful, the Data, and any other that will be required from you, will be retained for the purpose of your participation in the Workshop and agreement with the applicable terms and conditions. Therefore we will keep the Data throughout the duration of the Workshop and, after that, in order to fulfill the purpose for which the Data were provided and to comply with our legal obligations and thus for as long as the copyright license granted is valid, taking also into account the applicable legislation’s requirements, statute of limitation time periods for exercise of our legal rights and our internal privacy policies and procedures.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary. The provision by you of the said information, as described in the present notice, is necessary for the performance by us of the above processing activities and namely the evaluation and selection in relation to the participation in the Workshop. Also, at a later stage, provided that the application is successful, the provision of Data is necessary for the implementation of the terms and conditions of the Workshop and the granting of our copyrights/related rights license and exercise of the respective rights. Therefore, if you fail to provide the personal data required and described herein, we will be unable to perform the said actions and thus you will not be able to participate in the Workshop.
8. You have the following rights that are attributed by law depending on the case and subject to the applicable legal terms and conditions:
You may request access to your personal data, to have it rectified or deleted; you may request that your personal data processing is restricted, to object to the processing of your data and to have your personal data transferred to another data controller.
Where the legal basis is consent, you may revoke your consent for data processing, with no effect on the legality of data processing that had been carried out on the basis of the consent before it was revoked. We may, even after the withdrawal of consent, exercise our right to process the data to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law, in particular in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and/or exercise and defend our legal rights.
You may exercise such rights by sending a written request at the email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Data Protection Officer of Teatr Studio email@example.com to the attention of Ariona’ Data Protection Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of MEDEAELECTRONIQUE collective
If you exercise any of these rights, we shall undertake all necessary measure to satisfy the relevant request within the time limits set by the law, by notifying you in written of the satisfaction of the request or alternatively the reasons that prevent the exercise of such rights or satisfaction of such request.
In case you disagree with our response or processing of your Data, you are entitled to file a complaint regarding your Data processing to the competent supervisory body.