The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
Notice on Gown Rental Arrangement and Gown Rental Agreement
Last date of placing rental order : Saturday, 19 September 2020
Deadline of returning gown : Saturday, 31 October 2020
All fees will be directly paid to gown vendor, Tick Your Gown Limited, upon completion of online rental form.
Administration charges (non-refundable)
HK$50 per set of gown
HK$500 per set of gown
Charges of damage/loss of item(s):
- to be deducted from deposit
Cap: HK$ 100
Hood: HK$ 150
Gown: HK$ 200
Tassel: HK$ 50
Penalty of late return after 31 October 2020:
- to be deducted from deposit
HK$100 from Day 1 – 7
HK$200 from Day 8 – 14
HK$300 from Day 15 – 21
HK$400 from Day 22 - 28
Whole deposit will be deducted if gown is returned on or after Day 29, i.e. Thursday, 29 November 2020
*Upon return of gown without any damage or loss or delay, deposit will be refunded via bank transfer by gown vendor, Tick Your Gown Limited.
Gown Rental and Collection Arrangement
1. Interested Fellows, Associates and Graduate must complete an online rental form and settle relevant fees on or before Saturday, 19 September 2020.
2. Gown can be collected/delivered by the following means:
· In person at gown vendor’s office
Address: Room H, 4/F, On Wah Industrial Building, 41-43 Au Pui Wan Street, Fo Tan, New Territories
(Fo Tan MTR Exit D)
Opening hours: Every Friday – Sunday, 3:00pm – 7:00pm (by appointment)
· Delivery by courier which delivery cost to be beared by renter upon receipt (approximately at HK$40).
Return and Refund arrangement
1. All items must be in good conditions when return.
2. Gown CANNOT be returned by courier. It MUST be returned IN PERSON by following means:
· At gown vendor’s office; or
· At HKICS Secretariat office during 19 – 24 October 2020. For details of address and opening hours, please click HERE.
3. Upon return of gown without any damage or loss or delay, deposit will be refunded via bank transfer by gown vendor, Tick Your Gown Limited, within 14 working days. You are required to provide your full name (as per bank account), contact number, and your local saving bank account number for arranging the refund of deposit.
DATA PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
This Agreement (the “DP Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions pursuant to which Tick Your Gown Limited (TYG) may collect, handle, disclose, use or otherwise process Client’s non-public personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Principles under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong (DDP1, DDP2 and DDP3).
The Client hereby declares that TYG may collect, handle, disclose, use or otherwise process Client’s non-public personal information for the purpose of fulfilling its obligations under these Terms, to maintain compliance with its regulatory obligations and ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of graduation gown rental operations acting for and on behalf of the Client.
The Client hereby irrevocably authorizes TYG to process and disclose Personal Data to HKICS when TYG is required to do so when such disclosure is necessary for the confirmation and authorization of identity in regard to gown rental operations.
Personal Data obtained will be deleted within 30 days once graduation gown has been returned to TYG.